new zealand

gecko

Hi There--this is a great site --so informative,I just had to join.And ,I doubt there are 10 turboed gn's in my little country --never seen one yet.!! GM australia did create a holden with a 3.8 --non turbo but I wouldn`t be surprised if it`s a buick motor.Rock on :cool:

Welcome.

Make your self at home. There's beer in the fridge.;) Somehow this site got blessed with lots of good people. Most of who are here to learn and share their knowledge. What are the most respected mucle cars in NZ?

Mike Barnard

Gecko

whats up man, your are right around the corner from my island of TONGA:biggrin:, the all blacks are my favorite team but you know i have to stick with the mainland GO TONGA....

hi mate how is it ?? what the hell are you doing in the states?? YUep the AB`s are all we have really .The Tongans are a good team especially as they have so few to pick from .Looks like you have a fancy car there bro .Know nothing about buicks yet but am interested in a GN th200 4r box for my vehicle --upgraded of course.
cheers mike

Hi Mike,
tx for your reply.
MMM most respected muscle car in NZ -DEPENDS who one speaks to ofcourse.I would say amongst the camaro,firebird,mustang,charger,challenger,chevelle,corvette. Then maybe less a muscle car there are lots of impalas and a few rivieras.
Myself ,mike, I am removing a 307 (olds)from my 86 caddy brougham and putting in a 66 olds toro motor.At present I am cc ing the heads and doing some porting /polishing.
cheers mike

Make your self at home. There's beer in the fridge.;) Somehow this site got blessed with lots of good people. Most of who are here to learn and share their knowledge. What are the most respected mucle cars in NZ?

Mike Barnard

Small world --I see you are in Huntington Bch CA.I have a brother living in Orange CA.In fact I have been to your area with him to do some appraisals of houses.
mike

gecko

yeah my parents are from tonga, i was born in california. are team can be so much better but alot of our international players (which is alot) choose to play for the country that pays their checks during the world cup, i think that's not fair. good luck with the build:biggrin:

Small world --I see you are in Huntington Bch CA.I have a brother living in Orange CA.In fact I have been to your area with him to do some appraisals of houses.
mike

Orange is about 20 minutes from my house. The 200R4 is a great trans when properly built. Just know, that if the TV cable isn't adjusted correctly, you will fry it out the first time you go full throttle.

Mike B.

Orange is about 20 minutes from my house. The 200R4 is a great trans when properly built. Just know, that if the TV cable isn't adjusted correctly, you will fry it out the first time you go full throttle.

Mike B.

Well mike I guess you would know re the trans .The buick lads are renowned for making these things work .SO, I am off to look at a few threads.tx mike
mike g

Happy New Years & welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere.