NEWB

58Kiowa

Hi everyone, names Tim originally from New Mexico, currently stationed in Alaska and spending 9 months of that in Korea. Been lurking on here trying to learn everything I can about these fascinating beautiful cars. First purchased a 87 Buick GNX clone and played with that for a bit. Sold the GNX clone to a buddy to purchase an 87 Turbo T WE4 with 60k miles from a member on TurboBuick. Previous owner is keeping the car safe until I can pick it up. Here are the following mods on the car.

Power logger
Turbo tweak 6.1 chip with wide band correction
Caspers TPS enhancer
Caspers volt blaster
Alky controls progressive dual nozzle alcohol kit
Stage right trans brake
Full billet and Rollerized dual feed 200R4 N/L trans with 700R4 deep fiter system
PTC 9.5 N/L 3200 stall converter
Walbro GSS340 pump with hot wire kit
80lb Siemens fuel injectors
Gbodyparts stock location intercooler
6262DBB with ported outlet and inlet
T/A performance terry Houston down pipe
Custom 3" exhaust with manga flow muffler/manual cutout
Champion ported irons with upgraded springs
Champion ported lower intake
Edelbrock 212/216 cam
Edelbrock timing chain
ARP head studs
Cometic MLS head gaskets
RJC rocker braces
RJC power plate
Griffin aluminum 4core radiator

No plans to change anything performance wise. Hoping to swing by I have a set of 18" Simmons that will be getting installed, a turbo cover from SpoolFool (which I owe a shootout to for sending me a SpoolFool T shirt while I'm in Korea with promises of taking some good pics with it on) pics to come, a billet tensioner, RJC pulleys and possibly an aluminum driveshaft. Hoping to swing by Hartline performance and put the car on the dyno for some tuning before hauling it back to NM.

Excited and anxious to pick this car up in 7 months. Also excited to be part of a great community.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 130
Tim,
That's a great looking hot rod. Enjoy your T-shirt and Thank you for your service.:)
Glad to see you posting here. Let us know if you have any questions. With a good tune and a good tire, you should have a solid ten second car.

Can't wait to see pics.:D

Thanks for the support.

Mike Barnard

welcome aboard, what out for those juicy girls over at the ROK they try and bleed GI's for every penny they can.

I know all about the juicy girls. I was here 2002-2004 up near the DMZ. Times have changed and now I am down south and it is a much better environment.

Nice ride for sure and sounds quick and fast also ,Thank you for your service to make it possible for us to have the freedom to have nice rides like the one you just bought . Plus watch out for the juicy girls as the bulge in hood makes for a bulge in the pants after you drive your your new GN . :rolleyes: