newbie here

FE3XOLDS

Hey just saying Hi, don't own a Buick GN as of now but looking to add one to my stable of Oldsmobiles. A Bad A$$ GN would look nice next to my FE3-X Darth Vader car. Below is my website so you can checkout my cars.

http://www.freewebs.com/oldsfe3x/
www.fe3x.com

Angelo Valenti
1983 Hurst Olds
1984 Hurst Olds
1985 FE3-X Concept Car " Darth Vader"
1994 Hurst Olds
1994 442 30th Anniversay

Awesome cars man. The name Darth Vader must have been used alot during the 80s. They also referred to the GNs and GNXs as Darth Vaders cars. :wink:

Hey Angelo,

Been a while since we chatted, don't know if you will remember me (I am told I am not memerable............)

Is that the car that was in the RE Olds museum in Lansing?

Bill

vicious6 said:
Awesome cars man. The name Darth Vader must have been used alot during the 80s. They also referred to the GNs and GNXs as Darth Vaders cars. :wink:
You gotta remember Star Wars was huge then, and so was DV
Angelo

Renthorin said:
Hey Angelo,

Been a while since we chatted, don't know if you will remember me (I am told I am not memerable............)

Is that the car that was in the RE Olds museum in Lansing?

Bill
Bill How many of us are memerable really?? The car is not the one in the museum , it has been once before, but right now the original Darth is in the Museum, its the one that GM owns and is titled to the RE Olds Museum, mine is the only other one that was built in 1985 and sold to the public
Angelo

FE3XOLDS said:
Bill How many of us are memerable really?? The car is not the one in the museum , it has been once before, but right now the original Darth is in the Museum, its the one that GM owns and is titled to the RE Olds Museum, mine is the only other one that was built in 1985 and sold to the public
Angelo
Wow, how did you aquire such a car if you don't mind me asking? It's bad ass :cool:

ThePhreaker said:
Wow, how did you aquire such a car if you don't mind me asking? It's bad ass :cool:
I really have had a giant horse shoe up my A$$ when it comes to everything concerning the car, I even was able to purchase the prototype molds back in 2000 and meet and become good friends with Bill Porterfield the Oldsmobile Engineering that designed the Darth Vader FE3X Olds and also was the guy who headed up the Oldsmobile Aerotech program that broke numerous land and endurance speed records with the Olds Quad 4 and Aurora V8 motors,,,extremely lucky is all I can say when it comes to this car, and I owned it since new, my first new car. :)