newbie here

i live in morton grove,il ... its pretty close to chicago. about a 15-20 min drive with no traffic. its a north suburb of chicago

my friend is john mckenzie.. he has 2 GNs. one did 8 flat and his other one did mid 9s. do you know who he is? he moved from skokie right by my house

Hey SVT, Edison Park here (NW Highway and Devon). Congrats on the the new purchase. Wondering if you guys have a hang out spot? I want to start meeting the GN guys and learning from them. The GN has been my favorite car since I was 7yrs old and have never been in one (sad, isn't it). Take care man.

Welcome, SVTNOS!

Tell us everything you know about your car--history, miles, condition, prior owners, any mods, your plans for it, etcetera.

Also, ask all the questions you can think of...

Most everyone here is really helpful!

Glad to have you aboard! :)

well for starters... the GN has about 65k miles on it. the car is bone stock except for the 3inch ss exhaust and k&n. the interior is spotless. car was never in any accidents. there were 3 owners before me. the previous owners hardly drove the car. it sat outside for some time so there are some spots on the body where the paint faided a little but hey, for a car thats from 1986 i am not complaining :cool: the previous owner is a guy named john mckenzie. spelling might be wrong but he has 2 other GNs. they are running 9s and the other one did a 8 flat. he just moved down the street from me. he knows a lot about the cars and is going to help me out with the car :D

Originally posted by CaveIn
Hey SVT, Edison Park here (NW Highway and Devon). Congrats on the the new purchase. Wondering if you guys have a hang out spot? I want to start meeting the GN guys and learning from them. The GN has been my favorite car since I was 7yrs old and have never been in one (sad, isn't it). Take care man.

im right by golf and waukegan road. we should meet up some time. my friend john wants to fire up his car. let me know if you want to meet up some time!

Hell yeah svtnos, I would love to get together. You would be making my freaking year (or life for that matter). Not sure how you want to do this, so here is my email address BurningHarvest@aol.com and my screen name is the same. I really appreciate it man, thank you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ed