ttype11.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 249
  • ttype7.jpg
    ttype7.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 238
  • ttype3.jpg
    ttype3.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 241
Nice car!!! If you make it up to Jackson sometime, let me know. My car club has a big show coming up the last weekend of October. You should make plans to attend.

Sam

good to see more mississippi boys on here. If I need some tuning done, I know who to get up with. :cool: Does your car run cool with that intercooler on it?

PCP, where are you located?

You both need to come to Madison on the 28th of October for our club's car show. I would like to get some TR's in attendance. We had about 125 cars last year and hope to have more this year. We had some nice door prizes last year. All proceeds beneift the Methodist Children's Home.

Here's a link to the club's website. You can download an entry form by clicking on the Scarecrow show button at the top of the main page.

http://msclassiccruisers.com/

Cool!

Yep good to see more MS folk! Hey Sam I should be able to make the Madison meet. I'll call you when I get home from Indy.

imma try my best to make it. thanks for the invite in advance. gives me time to try to take off from work. :)

Great!!! Check with me as we get closer and hopefully we can park the cars together. I have started a thread on the South Eastern forum regarding this car show. Put a post there if you don't mind. Maybe we can get some others to join in.

Sam

Your car

Your car is very rare. the top and the floor shifter combo. Is that a limited??

txregal said:
Your car is very rare. the top and the floor shifter combo. Is that a limited??
i've been wondering that myself. doesnt have any limited markings so i don't think so, but from my understanding doesn't the vinyl top only come on the limiteds

Bump

Bump for MS guys

I still have these SLP wheels I need to sell. 17x9 that fit F body or G body. I have a total of 6. 4 are new in boxes, 2 have tires on them. $400 takes them! I need to move these now!! money talks

Call me 601-415-8318 Jason. they are in Brandon

Attachments

• Jas 046.jpg
    Jas 046.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 205
Bump

Hey guys, I have a set of chrome Grand National wheels For sale also, have tires on them and have lugnuts and centercaps. Very nice condition. $500

Call me 601-415-8318

Jason