Newbie! Pics of my 1987 Turbo T

Sleeper1987

3.8L of Fun!
Hi guys im new here and new to these cars so im learning so bear with any stupid questions i may ask ive been reading past threads and looks like a great place here.

Attachments

• .... 040.jpg
    .... 040.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 782
  • .... 041.jpg
    .... 041.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 496
  • .... 042.jpg
    .... 042.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 426
  • .... 044.jpg
    .... 044.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 377
  • .... 049.jpg
    .... 049.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 364
Nice car man!

If you want to find out the color of your car, open the hood and there is a cowl tag on the drivers side right below the windshield wiper area.

It will show 11U and 11L or such the U and L are the upper and lower colors of your car... The number (yours will be a different number) represents the main color,....
Then lift the trunk and find the large decal will all your options RPO codes ect......At the very bottom of the RPO decal will be a 2 lettered and 4 digit numbered code( i believe 2letters and 4 digits) this represents the color code of your original paint..
What are they and we can find the color of your car.

BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Nice car man!

If you want to find out the color of your car, open the hood and there is a cowl tag on the drivers side right below the windshield wiper area.

It will show 11U and 11L or such the U and L are the upper and lower colors of your car... The number (yours will be a different number) represents the main color,....
Then lift the trunk and find the large decal will all your options RPO codes ect......At the very bottom of the RPO decal will be a 2 lettered and 4 digit numbered code( i believe 2letters and 4 digits) this represents the color code of your original paint..
What are they and we can find the color of your car.

BW

Here is a picture of the tag

Attachments

• tag.JPG
    tag.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,015
that isn't a stock car :D Looks like you ended up with a better starting car than me...I didn't notice any Poston trash from your small engine pic.

madhat said:
that isn't a stock car :D Looks like you ended up with a better starting car than me...I didn't notice any Poston trash from your small engine pic.
Mods in signature,It's a very fun car i havent noticed any poston parts.here is a little bigger picture before ive started cleaning

Attachments

• .... 034.jpg
    .... 034.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 983
hboost said:
That's a nice car, I was looking into buying it almost a year ago......

Thanks,I am trying to find the person who built this car to talk about some stuff on it.

I always thought that color was called "Manilla".Anyway...nice car pal.If I ever own a "T" it will be that color. :)