No Fire

kidreynolds

I checked and my car is getting no fire any idea what might be causeing this (I just put the motor back in the car)

Thanks
Brent

could be bad crank sensor, Bad coil pack, bad ignition module,CAM sensor, too many damn things to go wrong.!!!!!! Make sure the cam sensor is set right.......The usual, plugs, wires ,etc.....Same problem with my Ford....Yeah thats right a Ford....Actually my Ford runs...(Amazing) I've gone through 4 sets of spark plug wires and I'm gettin' sick of this...;..When my Ford didn't start I looked at everthing and the some but then i found that the piece of sh@# Had a bad ground....(DUUUUH!) One ground unbelievable..... I've got a Police Interceptor......I thought it was supposed to be
or the heavy duty police service.....

I'll tell you someting, my Ford's speedo says 140 MPH, It will do about 135 MPH and I'm getting scared.....I opened it up one night and I hit 135 that was enough....That's one big car to be tryin to steer at about 130 MPH....SCARY...........

I think I found the problem the crank sensor was all messed up so I am replacing it today hopefully this will fix it

Thanks for pointing me to the problem

Ok changed the crank sensor now I have fire on some cylinders and not the others

An idea what the problem is

Thanks
Brent