No Start/No spark

Picked up a 85 GN on the 3rd. Started just fine at first. It would start rev up and down but thats it. got it home and fixed a broken fuel line. Then it would start run fine for 30 sec to a min then die. Then it started to not even fire, besides a little pop and backfire a few times. Now i got no spark at all. Its getting fuel, but no spark. Its has a new crank sensor, new Ign control, spark plugs and wires. any ideas. car hasnt ran long enough for codes to show up.:confused:

ECM 10 AMP fuse under the dash. That beat me up for a while.

Also, the crank trigger wires are commonly pinched or cut

I while check fuse, the crank trigger is new. got a new 86/87 coil coming. Been told the pre 86 goes out a lot. thanks for the help.

I had the wire running to may cam sensor short out took me a while to find the problem, or check your Mafs....could be going out :confused:

no start

crank sensor and cam sensor both have a 12 volt power source and ground check a wiring diagram and confirm with volt meter(pos) and ohm meter(on ground)and both sensors feed coil pack module also check power and grounds at the coil pack if none is present at the sensors.