NOOB here!!!

HARRY-GN

Alright guy I'm a noob to the GN community but far from new to the performance world I started in my teens in the Honda game played and have plenty of fun, learned a ton about turbos and building, bought a neon SRT4 about a year ago and already board with it besides that it's a young guys car I want something grown and sexy thus my search to buy and get in the GN world , I just turned 31 and well wanted a GN since I was a kid and loved the way they looked and sounded, that said I want a 1984 model, why????? I was born in 84 and it would be cool to have something in my same age braket call me stupid but I know the hot air aren't as fast or popular this is where my old wrench turning knowledge comes into play, I haven't bought a GN yet but will this year if anyone has any leads where u can scoop up a decently priced 84 let me know, I hope this community is tightly knit and willing to help I know like any other forum the search button is the key so I do plan on using it before I ask any already answers questions

Welcome aboard....
This is a pretty tight knit community and there are plenty of people here that can and are willing to help. I am not familiar with the hot air cars myself.....

Bryan

Harry,
First off, welcome to the site. You may be able to find an 84 that's been converted over to an 86-87. You could probably get it for a good deal too.;) Do your homework, get with Turbo Buick people in your area. (What is your area?) Let us know if you have any questions. This is your NOOB thread. You own it. You can ask anything you want. (stock market, dating tips, how to get that fluffy sock toe jam stuff out from under your toe nails, etc).

Happy spooling...:)
Mike Barnard