Nopi/NDRA World Finals at Norwalk raceway *Video*

I don't care who you are that's damn impresive, Brent Rau running in the 6's with a 4cyl Mitsu. :eek:
Nice vid, thanks for posting it. :D

I was able to levitate my entire desk, computer and todays mail with the huge mega hard on i got from watching that video!!! :eek:

My god those cars are fast!!!!!

I went to the nopi nationals about 5 years ago in texas, they were quick, but not that fast!!

AWESOME video, thanks!
BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
I was able to levitate my entire desk, computer and todays mail with the huge mega hard on i got from watching that video!!! :eek:

BW

And you were also able to make me spit out my Gatorade after reading this....

LOL! :biggrin:

These imports certainly have come a LONG way over the past couple years... Hell I can remember about 4-5 years ago a guy down here named John Brown ran in the 9's with his little turbo'ed 2.0L 4cyl Honda hatch Civic at our local track Moroso in WPB and everybody went crazy thinking how in the hell is this possible... Now there are 6 sec. 4cyl cars!!! :eek: Just incredible and I give these guys all the credit in the world that have stayed with it because they took a LOT of sh!t from the Domestic guys for years telling them they were crazy for messing with these little sport compacts... :cool:

Man, i always appreciate your videos and pics, keep em comin!

I forgot to post on your car and your dads, super super nice cars dogggg :wink:
Your dads car is a cross between my daily driver WO2 87 silver limited, and my silver 86 t-type that i parted out, kick me in the butt for that one...

Sweeeeeeeeet rides man!
BW

Thanks Bryan! :) I try my best to post some nice pics/vids in this section and I appreciate others efforts as well!

86brick said:
And you were also able to make me spit out my Gatorade after reading this....

LOL! :biggrin:

These imports certainly have come a LONG way over the past couple years... Hell I can remember about 4-5 years ago a guy down here named John Brown ran in the 9's with his little turbo'ed 2.0L 4cyl Honda hatch Civic at our local track Moroso in WPB and everybody went crazy thinking how in the hell is this possible... Now there are 6 sec. 4cyl cars!!! :eek: Just incredible and I give these guys all the credit in the world that have stayed with it because they took a LOT of sh!t from the Domestic guys for years telling them they were crazy for messing with these little sport compacts... :cool:
Heck I remember like 10yrs ago when everybody was laughing at the notion of a 10sec import. Look at them now, "all grown up".

Googs said:
Heck I remember like 10yrs ago when everybody was laughing at the notion of a 10sec import. Look at them now, "all grown up".

Yep and now in many cases the import guys are laughing whenever they spank a V8 car like a Mustang, F-body, etc.. We can also relate to that :biggrin: :wink: :cool: Seriously though I think once the imports got popular with the younger crowds the aftermarket just took them to another level because of the money to be made making/selling go fast parts and now with today's technology you can easily have a 10 sec import and in some cases you can even do it on a budget!