North Carolinians

Originally posted by ncgreg231
Just wondering what happened to the rest of the NC folks! Wassap?:)

We still here, just quiet at the moment. About time to plan a Jordan Lake spring picnic????

Cheryl,

Saw in your sig "86 GN".. You get another Buick? Wasnt the one that got totalled a 87? Congrats if you got another one..

Where have ya been? Ya need to come visit us on the syty board every now and then to say hi/let us know your still around. :)

Take care..

Hi David,
Haven't got another car yet, but have been checking out some. All the good priced ones are too far away(aren't they always??)Also have yet another repair dude coming out this weekend to see what his opinion is on trying to fix it, so far no takers, they all ran off shaking their heads like I was some crazy person to even suggest it. Anyway, this guy has done some classic car rebuilds, so maybe he'll have a different view. Probably am crazy for being willing to put as much as what I could buy another car for in it, but it's just too good a car to scrap IMO.Getting the TY ready for the April AutoFair, it's off to get full detail Tuesday. I usually do it myself,but my son scratched the hood, so it has to be buffed. I took the German Sheppard puppy to get her shots yesterday and got 50' from the house when she puked all over the console and between the seats(YUK!!!!). Sliced my hand up trying to clean from between seat & console, so decided to just take the damn passenger seat out to clean.....next time she's going in Ahmed's Sebring and I'm going to hold her out the convertible top when she starts to get sick :D
Are you going to the AutoFair? nice gathering of trucks coming again. I put up pics on my pages of the trucks I had pics of, send me one of yours and I'll post it too. http://www.hometown.aol.com/onegn1ty/myhomepageindex.html
(follow the links)
Hope alls well with you. I am on SyTY board, just haven't posted much lately

;) Still here in NC......but ya never know might be in VA in couple months:D

Lisa
XO

HHHMMMM!

Where's N.C.?? :D

We're here, just getting ready for the NATS !!

Hi everyone

I have been trading cars sold the Limited to a member in Chicago.
Bouught a 87 white T Type with 25,000 miles that runs 11'S still trying to get that one on the road. Looking to sell the GN.
Can't wait for spring to get all the cars out and play

Just wanted to drop in here and say 'hello'. I will be moving from Florida to NC in early April (when it gets warmer). I will be moving to Mebane, which is just east of Burlington, and I look forward to meeting other T-R owners at any local events.

I have owned my '87 GN since July 1989 when it had 6,000 miles. I drive it about 3,000 miles per year to the drag strip for test and tune and to cruises and it now has 38,600 miles.

I am retired from the Army and my wife and I are moving to NC because our son lives in Durham. I'm sure I will have many questions about the area once I get moved, so I hope you don't mind trying to answer them. Thanks for the bandwidth and have a great day.

Hi Gary,
We'll have to check with Greg and see when he could make it out to the lake. Since Jim & Amy are moving to NC in spring, maybe a late April or May would be a good time so they can come out and meet some of us. I finally made a decision to FIX the GN..it's off to get the body rebuilt next week. One day maybe it'll ride again.

Greetings, fellow-NC'ers...

We're in Asheville, where GN's need to corner, too !

Hope to meet all our NC Buick enthusiasts eventually...we'll be at the Nats, for sure, & Charlotte most likely. We'd go to a show every weekend if there were that many !

We currently have a 87 GN (14K), stock (for now), a 87 T (100K),
& a 66 Chevelle 300 w/a 502/T-56.

My wife is a nurse & I do long-distance (covered) rollback
transports for auto-enthusiasts & dealerships.

We sorta eat, sleep, think, dream, walk, talk mostly/mainly cars, cars, cars...& love our life in the garage & on the road very much !

Again, hope to meet y'all real soon ! Happy Spring-time ! :)

If you should happen to be at AutoFair next Saturday, stop by and say hello. About 12 of us will be showing our Typhoons & Syclones. We'll be located to the right of the main entrance tower(outside the track, near the Corvettes) Glad to hear we have more turbo driven entusiasts in the state!

Thanks to all our friendly North Carolina turbo folks !

We'll be at the Autofair Saturday & Sunday & look forward to meeting new folks & making new friends.

Happy Easter !:)

This weekend...

Cheryl,
want to try and make it out to Rockingham? I don't even know if I'm going to make it, but I'm going to try. Seems like someone said that they did some grilling. Just a thought. I miss racing my car, though I'm not looking forward to it if something breaks:( if I even make it down there this weekend.:eek:

Well, I'm TR'less for a month or two due to a spun rod bearing, but if y'all have an event late may/june I'd like to bring the old Regal along...