northen parkway in md

jadams

i when up northen parkway on friday night . i was just woundering who the big man with the grand national that was messing with that little black honda civic .

I'm not THAT big.:mad:

Just kidding.. it wasn't me. Is there still a lot of 'activity' up that way?? Haven't been around in a while and don't know where the scenes are..

yea there a good bit of cars up there mostly imports . there is two grand nationals up there . ones a 84 85 and the other is a 86 87 . i just didnt think it was cool for him to jump in on someone else race . i was just trying to find out who it was

lol, so you saw avon! i'm usually up there with him, they can't really tell our cars apart. maybe we will catch you up there sometime!

oh, the 84-85 GN is rob. he's a pretty cool guy to. if you see a GN on northern parkway one friday/saturday with north carolina tags, it's me.

avon is always in the middle of something or some race. he was probably helping set up a run between a guy that we hang out with that has a quick all motor honda and the guy with the black honda.

i think he want to race the the guy i know with the turbo black honda . yea ive been up the for the last couple weekend . but not with my car . but she'll be up there when i get it running soon .

im up there sometimes i will b up this weekend. everyone up there is afriad of gn's and hates them because they take their money all the time. i believe there is a staged gn running around down there too.

I wish I was going to be around this weekend, I'd think about cruising up there. Maybe one of these weekends I'll make it up there before I leave.

Everyone thinks the GNs are gonna take their money. LOL

send me an e-mail I will gladly come down !! I will not race unless we go out to I 70 . to much traffic/ seen to many accidents in the past !! some jackass will alway pull out of the gas station when people are going 100+mph down the road.

I will more than likely be up there on Saturday night. My car is smokin like a chimney right now though, I think the seals in my turbo are shot. Just look for the tags that say EFFNQWK and the smoke signals I'll be throwing when I get on it!:(

why tri is my pa plate see you there if I don't make it it's because I went to south philly instead.:D

i think ill be up there this weekend . but i wont have my car do to the guy has sent he my stall yet . but ill keep a look out for so buicks .

jason

what time and where on Northern Parkway do things start up on saturday nights? Kurt

I usually get up there about 11-ish and there's plenty of people out at that hour. I'd say between 10 and 11 it starts to fill up and just gets more crowded from there.

The parking lot with the Wendy's in it faces the strip. If you come off of 695, take exit 18a. Follow to Northern PKWY(a few miles down the road) take a left. Parking lot is about a mile up on the left, you can't miss it. I'll be there tonight by 11 or 11:30

ill be up there tonight if it dont rain ill have to keep a look out for you guys . i cant wait to get my car up there . i test drove it today she running good . now only i have 3rd and overdrive id be good .

jason

went up tonight wut a boring place. no good cars and a bunch of cops running around although i did meet hang10 great guy at least the night wasn't a total wash out.

Hey thanks!! Come on down to 75-80 sept 7.There will be a dozen or TRs there .At least we wont be the only non-rice drivers there!!! Later-kurt

;)