Norwalk Track Rental Invite

WOT4ME

The Michigan Buick Turbo Club has rented Norwalk again for the usual fall T & T mayhem on Friday, September 19, and everyone's invited! Gates open at 8:30, and the track is rented from 10 - 4. Cost per car is $55, no charge to gawk and give lousy advice. :eek:

Friends with NA cars are also welcome (well, sorta).

Hope a few of you can make it down.

Patty

WOT4ME said:
The Michigan Buick Turbo Club has rented Norwalk again for the usual fall T & T mayhem on Friday, September 19, and everyone's invited! Gates open at 8:30, and the track is rented from 10 - 4. Cost per car is $55, no charge to gawk and give lousy advice. :eek:

Friends with NA cars are also welcome (well, sorta).

Hope a few of you can make it down.

Patty
Patty the 19th is a tuesday did you mean the 22 of Sept ?

Hanging around the track with TR's still beats work! ;) 68 is OK, rain is not permitted.

See ya Friday!

Patty

fast eddie said:
Sh!T Fire :rolleyes:

LOL Yeah I saw that the next day but didn't want to be the one to keep posting about negative stuff. Can't be anyworse the Milan back in July :biggrin:

Weatherunderground says 40%
Weather.com says 20%
But both say the chance of rain is greater as the day goes on. I'm still hoping the morning will be good for racing, if it rains after 4:00 no big deal. Who still has the crystal ball.

Philv6 said:
Weatherunderground says 40%
Weather.com says 20%
But both say the chance of rain is greater as the day goes on. I'm still hoping the morning will be good for racing, if it rains after 4:00 no big deal. Who still has the crystal ball.
LET'S RACE,what time ya leaving Phil,If you would like to travel together give me a call 586-268-0724.

Ed

Not sure yet what time. I'm not driving the car down, YI_WORK is letting me use his trailer so it will take me a bit longer to get there since I drive so slow when I'm pulling a car.

I'd like to thanks Phil for letting me tag along, It was a good time and I got to meet some new TR owners. Wish the weather was better for those that had their cars there. I look forward to next years event and maybe having my car back together. Thanks again and Mike I'll get the Alky chip to Phil for ya.

Thanks
Mike

Yeah, the weather sure could have been better and the turnout was light due to that, but it was still great being out at the track with everyone (even a couple of new NA guys!).

MANY thanks to Mike Licht who dropped in to hang out but ended up helping out with troubleshooting AND donating to help defray rental costs. Thanks again, Mike!!

Patty

Rental

Thanks Mike And Patty For Letting Me Bring The Olds Down!!! Had A Great Time Meeting You Guys!! Ray