NOS 9 hole hood pad

gold69charger

Brand new still in the GM box NOS buick turbocharged hood pad. It is a 9 hole NOT a 8 hole! Discontinued and very hard to find. $700 plus shipping. I would prefer local pick-up.

Attachments

• IMG_2794.jpg
    IMG_2794.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 502
  • IMG_2795.jpg
    IMG_2795.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 499
$700 :eek::eek: OMG i have one hanging on my wall as a decoration that i paid $99 for when they were available. hahah. F**K GM and their discontinued hood pads and bumper fillers hahah

$700 :eek::eek: OMG i have one hanging on my wall as a decoration that i paid $99 for when they were available. hahah. F**K GM and their discontinued hood pads and bumper fillers hahah
I'll give a $100 for it.:cool: Lets see pics of it on ur wall.

so what makes the nine hole one worth more? BESIDES the extra hole, harder to find?

What sux is I give away my mint 28k mile 9 hole just because I thought I needed a new one with 8 holes. :redface: It ended up on a high mileage, daily driven WE4. I kick myself every time I think about it.

That's a nice find but......wow

I bought two of the 9 holes several years ago. Used one of them then. I just can't put the other one on the car.

nos 9 hole

I sold one to a friend for $450.00 two years ago and he even told me why was it more expensive then the eight hole. Told him that they were very rare and hard to get.

Interesting. I ordered it from GM and it came with 8. Im sure a little convincing with a stem iron, a razor, and some glue can fix that. haha.

Interesting. I ordered it from GM and it came with 8. Im sure a little convincing with a stem iron, a razor, and some glue can fix that. haha.
The truth is no one will ever notice something like that so it really doesn't matter. Maybe if you entered it into a car show at BG they might notice. But that's about it.

I have been searching for one for like a year now actually. Im sure there are others around but most hoard them.:cool: The one I have is perfectly fine, just not "New".

I believe they were only like $45 new when they were available. Very cheap original part. Not 100% sure why Buick stopped making them in a 9 hole but they are few and far between.

Dammm... Melissa has 2 new ones here.. Maybe it is time to sell :cool:

Attachments

• GM NOS Hood Liners.JPG
    GM NOS Hood Liners.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 389
Dammm... Melissa has 2 new ones here.. Maybe it is time to sell :cool:

Better hurry! $700 beat my wildest expectations. Once one of the vendors produces and exact replica, the bottom seems to fall out of the NOS market. Fair enough for buyers, but if you are left holding stock, it makes you wish you had. :eek:

Good examples are the GN Headlight bezels and Grilles. Those were approaching $700 and $900 respectfully. Then came the repros. Superior in all respects to the originals but effectively diluted demand for NOS.

Jud

there are always guys that NEED NOS parts... Been there an done it :biggrin:

A part is worth what someone is willing to pay for it! If someone wants it bad enough they will pay what ever the price is. I put it on here just to see if there were any takers and if it sold great if not I would have just packed it away for later.