NOS Dash Speaker Cover

TurboWh1

Brand new, box got wet and is not in best shape but speaker cover is still brand new. Will need painted to match your interior. $250 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_20230319_114957839.jpg
    IMG_20230319_114957839.jpg
    932.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20230319_114949880.jpg
    IMG_20230319_114949880.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 72
To my knowledge the NOS speaker covers all came blue. It's the color of the raw plastic. At least that has been my experience with the 2 that I've had over the years. You have to paint them to match your interior. Ive painted them two ways. Dupont has an interior trim paint than you can spray or Gbody parts sells the interior rattle can paint. Both work well.

WTo my knowledge the NOS speaker covers all came blue. It's the color of the raw plastic. At least that has been my experience with the 2 that I've had over the years. You have to paint them to match your interior. Ive painted them two ways. Dupont has an interior trim paint than you can spray or Gbody parts sells the interior rattle can paint. Both work well.
Definitely, TurboWh1 remembers right about the OEM dash panels. There were blue ones (paint to match).

I don't know who makes the dash speaker panel found on eBay these days, but I think that one is gray. If it's a gray that matches your interior thats another story????? EBay sells a lot of them according to the counter on the listing so someone here must have tried them.

I will take it.

What's you PP address?

If shipping is more than $35, will you split it?

Last edited: