NOS GM Gas pedal

Sure, just let me know when your sending the money out so I can mark the sale pending. I'd do it now, but others have ruined that process. I've patiently waiting for a check that never came, only to pass up other buyers. Hope you understand. Sorry for the delay, I had company this weekend.

Sure, just let me know when your sending the money out so I can mark the sale pending. I'd do it now, but others have ruined that process. I've patiently waiting for a check that never came, only to pass up other buyers. Hope you understand. Sorry for the delay, I had company this weekend.
Hi Rich, How are things going buddy?

What I do on selling parts is I do it all on a first come first serve basis. A perfect example is what your going through right now waiting on a check that never came while your passing up actual cash buyers..

It's a bummer to hear you got rid of your car, hope to see you at another Buick event sometime! Take care...

Hi Rich, How are things going buddy?

What I do on selling parts is I do it all on a first come first serve basis. A perfect example is what your going through right now waiting on a check that never came while your passing up actual cash buyers..

It's a bummer to hear you got rid of your car, hope to see you at another Buick event sometime! Take care...

Oh, I'll have another one someday. It went to a good home. The Econ killed the idea of having both right now. Figured another 87 is easier to find than a 69 400 4 speed. The 69 is coming together, just finished the paint on the motor. Hope to have it done for BG next year, so yes I'll see you at another Buick event.

Thanks for your reply.