NOS parts and some used stock parts...

under8d

professional instigator
Time to clean the garage... Shipping on some stuff might be tough, but I've got 100% positive feedback and don't plan on it changing :cool:

NOS PARTS:

2- NOS "T" fender emblems $90 shipped

PICT0014.jpg

NOS 3.8 SFI TURBO trunk emblem $80 shipped

PICT0005.jpg

NOS GM Beltline strips (both doors,) haven't seen them for sale for a long time $250 shipped

PICT0029.jpg

NOS door pull strap covers, I only can find 3 for some reason $60 shipped

PICT0009.jpg

NOS GM roof rail weatherstrip, cheaper than anywhere else $400 shipped

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

Stock grey, cloth backseat out of a turbo regal, no rips or tears, not sure how to ship but I'll sure try $100+ shipping or send a pick ticket

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

USED PARTS:

Stock injectors, no idea on flow or mileage, but only $50 shipped

PICT0015.jpg

$50 shipped

PICT0006.jpg

$25 shipped

PICT0017.jpg

$50 shipped

PICT0013.jpg

Just driver's side $60 shipped

PICT0026.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

Beltline..aka dewsweeps

Those are still available and are about $65 ea.:smile:

Those are still available and are about $65 ea.:smile:

Then I must have misread my notes from when I bought them. I thought the dealership charged more than what I had listed.

***EDIT***

Apparently the beltlines are still available for $90 and $88, so I'll edit my price to $150 shipped. Thanks

I tried to do a price check so that my prices were good and not overpriced. It's come to my attention that my searching skills on the internet are lacking, lol

If I have a part that can be found cheaper elsewhere, please let me know and I'll edit it so that I can clear my garage AND give a fair deal. Thanks to those that have pm'd me, I have returned pm's to you.

Pull Strap Cover

I'll go $15 shipped for 1 of the pull strap covers.Please let me know.

I'll go $15 shipped for 1 of the pull strap covers. Please let me know.

Me too, if you still have one to sell. :smile:

Thanks.

i can hook you up with my brother if you seriously want some 80's bike parts.his house is starting to look like a bike shop.call 203 213 9976 ask for kevin he has a pretty good inventory.i'm amazed at what some of that stuff is worth

Just driver's side $60 shipped

PICT0026.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

Pending...

Everything else is no longer for sale on this site :( I've had more negative PM's than I care for. I always respected the turbo Buick community for the "classy" attitude however I suppose it could never be a forever thing. As was stated, if my prices were too high, then pm an offer. If there's a problem with me, then buy elsewhere... :rolleyes:

And pm'ing me with "repop" and/or non NOS GM links is enough that I'm done. Good luck :mad: