Now what?

typetmkp

Ok I am at a loss here. I have a miss/pop between 5+ boost seems to be only when I get into it quickly.:mad: I Have replaced the plugs, wires, coil pack(top and bottom) MAF,O2 sensor, fuel filter, fuel pump,(fuel press is 1lb boost-1lb fuelpress) reset cam sensor,reset tps & IAC, checked for vac leaks, pressure tested intercooler. All sensor values look good except o2's are all over at idle and at cruise as low as 080-980 mvs. sometimes the car will rev to 2000rpm when you come to a stop and sit there for a min till settling again. idle is rough motor shakes. though at times you punch it an it runs perfect. when it pops it does not leave a smoke plume leading me to believe it is a lean pop. Any guess on what I should do next? car ran great last fall with fresh rebuild just started this in spring. Thanks in advance to all who help!

chip

unsure to be honest it was bought as a combo from my friend with turbo and inj. It has worked fine for me for several years now. unless you are thinking that something happened to the chip to make it loose its program but I dont think that is probable.

vac

See my orig post done already. no leaks. cps? vss? I am going to trace wires for a short tomar but would like to get some more things to try then. This way I dont waste a whole day in front of this screen. Thanks.