Number one cyl exhaust is cooler

I have my work cut out for me. This is a great post lots of great information !! Thanks Dennis

I read the whole thread and didn't notice that anyone asked what you are using to monitor your engine. Do you have a Scanmaster? Scanmaster G? Power logger? How much knock are you getting? Can you hear it? Is the car a cruiser or are you racing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read the whole thread and didn't notice that anyone asked what you are using to monitor your engine. Do you have a Scanmaster? Scanmaster G? Power logger? How much knock are you getting? Can you hear it? Is the car a cruiser or are you racing it?

I am using a Scanmaster the most is 2 ..... I can't hear it. Its just a street car..... I haven't had time to get back out to do some testing... I lowered the timing in 3 and 4 gear 2 deg. so I will see what get... One other thing my fuel pressure with key on then off car not running pressure will stay at 40 psi drop down to 32 in about 4 hours. Also I lowered my boost pressure some. If I can get out today will see how she runs.. Dennis

At what RPM and boost level are you seeing the KR? I wouldn't worry about the FP pressure drop. What is the FP set at with vac line off?