Nw Nj

turbojimmy

Supporting Member
HEY!

Where are the NW New Jersey TRs? I know they're out there - I've met a few of you at the local cruise-in: McDonalds, Route 10 East in Succasunna. It was mobbed tonight - cars were lined up waiting for show cars to leave so they could get in. There's lots of cool stuff - but only 1 TR - mine.

My GN has a lot of people scratching their heads. Not sure what it is, did it come from Buick that way, surely it's some kind of custom job. I need a couple more TRs to park around me so that people can see that there actually a PRODUCTION car.

Tuesdays. People start showing up around 5, really gets going around 6:30-7:00. Trophies every week at 8:30. $3 for the SUMMER, and you get a Roxbury PD D.A.R.E plaque for the windshield (might come in handy, if you know what I mean).

Jim

After speaking with alot of people, there cars are in the process of getting done. I was at Atco last month and it seems that alot of guys are having stage 2 engines built, me being one.

Yeah - what is it with all the new motors this year? Seems like a lot of people's engines took a dump. Mine did, and lots of people on the board. Weird....

Jim

If you look alot of guys did not show up at any event's with there cars becuase they are in pieces. I have 3-4 friends whose engines are being rebuilt as we speak. I think the big blow-up this year was the need for low et's. As you can see on the board everybody seems to be finding stage 2 or putting rebuilds on the stock blocks with girdles to keep them together. Oh well, i am sure alot of us will be out for the fall, that is when we run best.:D :D