o2's and race gas

House

Ok i run leaded race gas in my gn 90% of the time and like to drive it, I am getting tired of swaping a o2 every 3 weeks or so, what is others using for o2's??

What o2's are you running? I've had good luck with denso's.

Cheap NIKE JORDAN 50%-80% off www.ok-jordan.com

free shipping 50%-80% off
We are a professional shoes and sneaker Industrial company, and as a famous nike shoes factory & Stores and wholesale company ,offering avarious of shoes like nike,adidas,jordan,and handbags ( LV FENDI CHANEL PRADA POLO GUCCI ED Hardy COACH D&G Juicy Couture Burberry),WELCOME !

There you have it! Get some new shoes & just take a walk instead of driving, the o2 sensor will last much longer:rolleyes:

I also had good luck with the denso sensors part# 234-1001. They last alot longer than stock or bosch in my car anyways.

John

Im wondering something similar, i have some access to avgas100LL and wondering how this will work mixed with regular gas as the 02's are concerned?

Spam

free shipping 50%-80% off
We are a professional shoes and sneaker Industrial company, and as a famous nike shoes factory & Stores and wholesale company ,offering avarious of shoes like nike,adidas,jordan,and handbags ( LV FENDI CHANEL PRADA POLO GUCCI ED Hardy COACH D&G Juicy Couture Burberry),WELCOME !

Can someone please ban this Spammer?

Ok i run leaded race gas in my gn 90% of the time and like to drive it, I am getting tired of swaping a o2 every 3 weeks or so, what is others using for o2's??

I don't know about Reds chip, but with a Turbotweak Chip you can just unplug the O2 sensor. Put a new O2 sensor in with unleaded gas, drive it a bit, then unplug it (and replace with a bad one). I'm not sure, but I think the TT chip learns some from driving around so you should reset the chip and drive around on a good O2 before you unplug it. Once a chip was learned you could probably send it back to Eric so that he could burn in some reasonable numbers for driving around and you'd never have to worry about the chip resetting if you disconnected the battery.

I drove around for a while like this on 100% race gas with the O2 unplugged on a TT chip. Worked fine. Went through spark plugs fast though. Then I upgraded to alky and saved a lot of money vs driving around on racegas. I went faster too. :)

I would also like to add a wideband at some time, how do they take on leaded race gas, also ive heard a heated o2 will last longer?

Just curious.........why do you run race gas all the time??????

Unless you get it real cheap or like to run lots of boost with no alky system?

Just wondering:confused:

lots of boost, town is loaded with lots of hopped up srt4's never know when will pull up beside you

House, you sound like a prime canidate for an, alky system from Razor. But I like the Denso sensor for race fuel. I last longer that the Bosch and the GM.

Id get a chip from Eric that runs i open loop all the time and just plug the hole for the sensor or go to a wideband which will last longer. Denso's are crap. Id rather run open loop. Ive posted about my wideband use in other threads.

Just curious.........why do you run race gas all the time??????

Because he wants to beat ass all the time just like i do with the constant supply of at least 110. You will go faster on high octane leaded race gas than just alky and 93. Spend a lot less time wondering what went wrong when you hurt the engine too.

Because he wants to beat ass all the time just like i do with the constant supply of at least 110. You will go faster on high octane leaded race gas than just alky and 93. Spend a lot less time wondering what went wrong when you hurt the engine too.

right you are!

Id get a chip from Eric that runs i open loop all the time and just plug the hole for the sensor or go to a wideband which will last longer. Denso's are crap. Id rather run open loop. Ive posted about my wideband use in other threads.

Do you have the wideband also wired into the factory wire? also wouldnt in open loop all the time the car get hot on the street? and retard the heck out of the timing on street ?

Do you have the wideband also wired into the factory wire? also wouldnt in open loop all the time the car get hot on the street? and retard the heck out of the timing on street ?

I have an XFI so i has its own harness for the O2 and requires several wires. If the chip is burned for open loop i dont think it would matter at all WOT. Driveability would not be as good though. I have ran many cars at WOT with the factory O2 sensor not even in the header. A narrow band does nothing once the chip starts reading off the map after the MAF is maxed and the blm is locked at 128. At that point whatever is on the chip is what is going to happen.