octane boost

i got mine at home depot a 1 gallon tank was $10.but $23 for five gallons makes me think i added the wrong THING IN MY GAS TANK:eek: :eek: :eek: oh no!! please can anyone describe what a 1 gallon tank from home depot looks like ?( mine was blue with the xylene letters in white)

carlos:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by no-nos
i got mine at home depot a 1 gallon tank was $10.but $23 for five gallons makes me think i added the wrong THING IN MY GAS TANK:eek: :eek: :eek: oh no!! please can anyone describe what a 1 gallon tank from home depot looks like ?( mine was blue with the xylene letters in white)

carlos:confused: :confused:

That is the correct one.

I buy my denatured alcohol from home depot. Same kind of can for like $10. I head about the big sherwin williams deal. I called the one in ft. lauderdale and they wanted $15 for a gallon.:confused:

My aunt works at another sherwin williams in pompano. They sell it for $9.

:eek:

I guess it depends on the store. I also hear they have a BIG discount for painters and contractors who buy a lot.

hi jsta 6, took the gn for a ride everything seems fine i nailed it aa couple of times and i stopped open'd up the hood and no smoke no nothing:) thanks for letting know i did buy the right one i was pretty worried there for a while, thanks again it's nice to have someone as knowledgeable as you are :D :D

tanks, carlos

Originally posted by no-nos
hi jsta 6, took the gn for a ride everything seems fine i nailed it aa couple of times and i stopped open'd up the hood and no smoke no nothing:) thanks for letting know i did buy the right one i was pretty worried there for a while, thanks again it's nice to have someone as knowledgeable as you are :D :D

tanks, carlos

Knowledgeable?

I know just enough to be dangerous!:D