oem new grill!!

bsbro

doing it for B!!
ok boys i need a stock new-nos grill for a grand national.whos got em and how much thanks

Officially discontinued now according to Tom at Gyrhead so the price will be up for sure.

Yes, it's true.

Guys:

Mike is right - Despite strong sales, GM has discontinued the 1987 GN grilles. Actually, it's but one of many important GN specific parts they've killed off in the past few months.

GN Grille
LH headlamp bezel
LH fender marker lamp
Wastegate solenoid
Radiator cooling fan
Cooling fan motor
Evap canister solenoid
EGR valve

Unlike in past years, once the part is discontinued - supplies all but vanish. GM must be selling off existing stocks prior to officially killing the part -- therefore when it goes obsolete there is no supply anywhere in the dealer network

You can probably find the grille at Kirbans, as I know they stocked them. However, like the wastegate solenoid (Kirban raised the price 4 fold after GM discontinued them) you should prepare for a big price tag.

I would strongly advise that if you need anything trim related for the GN that you buy it NOW. Don't wait around, because before long you'll be paying *crazy* prices on eBay.

Tom

gyrhead said:
Guys:

Mike is right - Despite strong sales, GM has discontinued the 1987 GN grilles. Actually, it's but one of many important GN specific parts they've killed off in the past few months.

LH headlamp bezel

Headlamp bezels aren't discontinued. They are just on back order.According to GM their vendor should have them restocked in another 60 days.

Theres enough of the trim parts floating around that even if GM discontinued them, they would still be popping up on eBay for the next 10 years. Its a sellers market, be prepared to pay $$.

All of the other parts on your list are still out there too. You just have to have a connection at the dealer level or access to a locator to find them.

I payed too much for one like 2 years ago. Almost $200. Looks like soon it won't be such a bad deal. Still in the box. That was back when I thought I could start buying and stockpiling parts for when I do my car over. Like that will ever happen... :rolleyes: