off road tires???

inkcushion

I need parts to go fast
I don't know if anyone needs any off road tires but I figured I would post them up here to see....I have full set of 15-35-15 super swampers mounted on a set of steel wheels,painted black. Tires are in decent shape,its definetly a mud tire,not any kind of radial,so if someone is interested let me know I'll take 350.00 and you have to pick them up no shipping, I'm in orlando. Thanks Alan

Are you the guy with the GN with the 20's on front and the 18's on the back? I met you in Daytona on a Turkey Rod cruise. Do you work at that audio store on Colonial?

Scott

yes I'm that guy, its actually 20s out back and 18s in the front,but I sold that car so I don't have it anymore..............:(

I actually meant 20's on back, dont know why it came out that way. Why did you sell her, that was a nice car from what i saw? Which shop do you work at, there are a couple right there? I saw your car there a couple times but didnt know where you worked, so i didnt stop.

Scott

I work at the stereo shop installs by Mike,I'm always there if you want to stop by. It was just time for a change,so I figured that was what needed to go.:( oh well I'm sure I will get another on someday,I did like going fast. .............. Alan

I bought a truck,because my son wants to start riding motox so I figured I could get a truck to drive so I could pull a trailer.... I see a c5 in the near future though as my next sports car..... Alan