Off the floor horsepower

Mine had a Kirban in the glove box when I got it 10 years ago
Couldn't out run a Ferrari but it looked amazing

It would be somewhat interesting to see Dyno runs for a complete stock GN ( stock chip ) with using 91 oct , 94 oct , & test temps of 85 deg & 30 deg F
I would be willing to put my stock 86 GN that has 9900 miles on it to see what it would put down, it's as close to a new car as possible, be nice to see the numbers.

My dads car was a bone stock 87 that we put on the dyno at Richard Clark's place a few years back...2013 I think? It made 192 hp at the wheels and everyone said that was about right for being 20+ years old. In fact I think someone called it before we ran it too.

That car had the original air filter, plugs, wires, everything. Only the battery and tires had been replaced on it, I think it had around 25-28,000 miles on it at that point.

My dads car was a bone stock 87 that we put on the dyno at Richard Clark's place a few years back...2013 I think? It made 192 hp at the wheels and everyone said that was about right for being 20+ years old. In fact I think someone called it before we ran it too.
wow, and i was complaining when my 94 Supra was on the dyne and made 943 WHP with a 78 mm Turbo and E85, I was looking for 1000 WHP. I don't know if i can get used to 200 WHP. I don't really want to modify a 9900 mile car. Maybe my option is to sell it and buy a modified car and go nuts with it.