oh no please help

LilSpann601

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well today i drove her and i solved the overheating issue she was timed wrong...after retiming her i got her running but the take off was so slow i could beat it on my gokart but once rolling it got a lil pep...then after 2 hours of driving the performance got really really poor and i started hearing a knocking noise..so i parked her removed both valve covers...guess what both rocker arms are broken in half one rod was bent and 2 valve lifters were out of there channel can someone explain to me what could of happened???? also every valve lifter slides smoothly in there channel except one it jams everytime it gets mid way in the channel....can i save this motor or just throw it in the trash???? do u think i can just get new rods and rocker arms

Are your valve guides cut for the aftermarket camshaft? Are the rocker arm shafts broken? The lifter not sliding down in the bore is the worst thing you said so far the engine should still be fine otherwise, still hard to say. dig in deeper

Are your valve guides cut for the aftermarket camshaft? Are the rocker arm shafts broken? The lifter not sliding down in the bore is the worst thing you said so far the engine should still be fine otherwise, still hard to say. dig in deeper

I asked someone on the forum and they said i didn't need to get them cut because the cam isn't that big...would honing maybe fix the lifter or anything else i can try