Oil Filter Adapter

lhbarrett

I am removing my Biggie Oil filter kit and I need the stock oil filter adapter piece that holds the oil cooler adapter in place.

Hey guy I'll trade you a stock one for your biggie. ?? Looking at your build I'd sure like to see a pic. of your car painted that blue. Mike

There are a few shots of the car on the link under my signature. Can you ship the stock one soon? I can pull mine off by tomorrow. I may even have a few filters I can include.

Let me know,
Lance

TR Custom Parts said:
Turbo Protector is on the way!

I been meaning to ask u. How does that work? Do u replace the oil filter with the protector then just hook the line to the turbo? because i see that is different then the others?

Remove the stock turbo feed line and plug it. Remove whatever filter you have now and replace with ours. Run supplied braided line to the turbo. That is it! Simple, no brackets, no extra hoses with more potential leaks.

TR Custom Parts said:
Remove the stock turbo feed line and plug it. Remove whatever filter you have now and replace with ours. Run supplied braided line to the turbo. That is it! Simple, no brackets, no extra hoses with more potential leaks.

Thats great!! Ull be hearing from me... Soon.

I actually was able to find my original one so I am good to go. Mark I await the Turbo Saver as I type this. Looks like it will arrive on Friday, thanks.

Mike I can ship the Oil Filter adapter to you just send me a PM with your address.

I love my turbo saver. Gives you piece of mind. just make sure that ur oil cooler is clean of any debris before you reinstall the cooler lines. Especially after not using it for a while. There could be some crap in there if it wasnt plugged after removal of the oil cooler lines. Just my $.02 worth...;)