Ok Lets try this again

Timing should be safe to get up to 22psi. the stock turbo.

Once the adjustable actuator is made work the boost up 1 psi. at a time until you see KR or 22-23psi. that's where the stocker is done boosting so they say.

This is assuming you keep the 100 octane in it all the time.

If not you will have to raise and lower the boost with the adjustable actuator for both types of fuel.

Scanmaster might tell you WOT timing in the SP setting.

I use direct scan to log my unknown chip data.

Ask Eric he'll tell you the timing. ;)

May be written on the chip as well. :)

Good luck.

If that powertrax unit is the one I'm thinking of I wouldn't use it. A couple of friends of mine used it on there cars. Now granted, they raced a good bit, but the powertrax was giving them problems in under a year. Clunking and what not. One of them replaced it with another one and it started doing the same thing. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I did hear about Powertrax units GENERATION 1 having problems.

I did hear the new units are improved.

If I was going to race every weekend then I would put in an EATON.. Black bandit your friends should have known this prior
& gone the EATON route.

Since I only go to the strip 1 or 2 times a year & run 2/3 passes. I don't think they POWRTRAX unit will get too beat up.
Plus the GN dewlls in the garage A lot to keep the miles low.

The powertrax was pretty new when they tried it. I just wanted to give you some food for thought. Hopefully they've fixed whatever problems it had and yours lasts forever. :cool: