Ok, pick a topic, any topic:

Ray and GNBuick87,

Would you be willing to post where it was that you purchased your SRTs? My wife and I have talked loosely about sellling our minivan and Goat now that it looks like we won't be having another kid, and since I have a company car. The reason for my interest is that she saw a Charger SRT8 at our local car wash here in Yorba Linda about two weeks ago and was totally taken by it enough to go over and talk to the owner. I went to McPeek Dodge in Anaheim but they weren't exactly willing to haul the Magnum SRT and Charger SRT out of their tiny showroom, so I wound up test driving an R/T with the Road & Track Package instead. Thanks!

Drip Pan said:
Ray and GNBuick87,

Would you be willing to post where it was that you purchased your SRTs? My wife and I have talked loosely about sellling our minivan and Goat now that it looks like we won't be having another kid, and since I have a company car. The reason for my interest is that she saw a Charger SRT8 at our local car wash here in Yorba Linda about two weeks ago and was totally taken by it enough to go over and talk to the owner. I went to McPeek Dodge in Anaheim but they weren't exactly willing to haul the Magnum SRT and Charger SRT out of their tiny showroom, so I wound up test driving an R/T with the Road & Track Package instead. Thanks!

Foothill Ranch Chrysler Jeep Dodge
81 AUTO CENTER DRIVE
LAKE FOREST, CA, 92610

They have 14 300C SRT`s in stock right now

SYTECH said:
Great TSB info list, thank you

I have the Brilliant Black SRT-8

My options look like a mirror image of yours

My wife is using the car every day so I only get to play with it at night or on the weekends... :(

Since I traded in her Purple SSR to get the SRT-8 she feels that she should get to drive the SRT 8, unless of course I want her driving the Grand National everyday to work :eek:

And we all know that ain't gonna happen... :cool:
SAre you going to the M&G on the 25th over in Irvine?

Later

Ray

Sounds like my wife was supposed to be my car instead she was to get my old car Cadillac Escalade hey as long as she don`t drive my GN fine

SAre you going to the M&G on the 25th over in Irvine? :confused: :confused:

SRT-8 Magnum, 300C & Charger

Morgan,

I got my 300C SRT-8 form Capistrano Chrysler / Jeep / Dodge down in San Juan Capistrano

I went to Countywide Chrysler & they wanted $10K over MSRP (SRT's)

I went to Tuttle Click in Tustin and they wanted $10 - 15K on top of MSRP (SRT's)

I went to Lake Forest (another Tuttle Click) and again they wanted $10K on top of MSRP (SRT's)

When I finally made it down to Capistrano, they wanted $7K on top of MSRP, (SRT's) but the Sales Manager screwed up with a regular 300c that my wife wanted (tried to jack the price up $4K when we were in finance because he forgot to add in dealer installed extras when he quoted us a price on the lot)
and when we threatened to sue him for bait & switch and false & misleading advertising be backed off and made us a great deal on either the 300C or the 300C SRT-8

Of course I took the fully loaded SRT-8 at $45,800 ($2,100 below MSRP) and have been happy ever since

I've heard alot of good things about the Foothill Chrysler Dealer

SRT's at or below MSRP are out there, ya just have to keep looking

Good luck

Ray

300 / 300C / Magnum / Charger / SRT Meeting on March 25th

GNBuick87,

There is a major (free) Meet & Greet (M&G) for the LX platform vehicles in Irvine on the 25th of March (Daimler / Chrysler Headquarters Building)

They have over 300 people / vehicles signed up

Go to the LXForums.com or the 300CForums.com for the specifics

Deadline to register is this Friday

Later

Ray

IF you guys want to do a dyno day....I was planning on going to Jeff Price at the Dinoshop.......he does a lot of car cub dino days and dials the cars in pretty well. He is in chatsworth.

Wells said:
---------------------------------------
I will be interested in seeing what that will do on the dyno. Maybe it's time for a group dyno run & barbeque, or something like that. I would like to see mine on the dyno also, even though it will be the lowest HP & TQ at the show. You should dyno it now the way that it is and then maybe dyno it with that motor that you have tucked away in the shop. You know, the one that I drool all over when I visit the shop. Time for a group dyno, anybody else interested?

I'm in.

SYTECH said:
GNBuick87,

There is a major (free) Meet & Greet (M&G) for the LX platform vehicles in Irvine on the 25th of March (Daimler / Chrysler Headquarters Building)

They have over 300 people / vehicles signed up

Go to the LXForums.com or the 300CForums.com for the specifics

Deadline to register is this Friday

Later

Ray

Thanks for the update date will check it out ;)

hey gary,

Wells said:
---------------------------------------
I will be interested in seeing what that will do on the dyno. Maybe it's time for a group dyno run & barbeque, or something like that. I would like to see mine on the dyno also, even though it will be the lowest HP & TQ at the show. You should dyno it now the way that it is and then maybe dyno it with that motor that you have tucked away in the shop. You know, the one that I drool all over when I visit the shop. Time for a group dyno, anybody else interested?
dont worry, if I go, my el camino will be the lowest hp & tq, i'm sure,but thats ok since my car is a few ounces lighter anyways. :rolleyes:

TURBOELKY said:
dont worry, if I go, my el camino will be the lowest hp & tq, i'm sure,but thats ok since my car is a few ounces lighter anyways. :rolleyes:
--------------------------------
Jeremy:
Don't bet any money on that. If I am lucky, I might be running race gas and have a little hotter chip in the car by then, we'll see?