Old Motor Week TTA vid

That is very cool, never seen that one. Thanks for sharing. Wonder if anyone got a good quality version?

That must have been one of the pilot cars as there were a black out panel in the dash where the sub-woofer gain-switch normaly fits just right to the seteering column.

That is very cool, never seen that one. Thanks for sharing. Wonder if anyone got a good quality version?

That must have been one of the pilot cars as there were a black out panel in the dash where the sub-woofer gain-switch normaly fits just right to the seteering column.

WOW, your going to make me go look at my car, I never knew there was such a switch HAHAH ---

WOW, your going to make me go look at my car, I never knew there was such a switch HAHAH ---

No need to look for it our cars didn't come with one ... however our cluster cover plastic piece don't have the cut out for the switch so no need for the blank out cover thing you see in the YouTube video if you look carfully ... only cars (can't remember the years) that did not order the bose sub woofer system got that black out plate installed (so no gain switch) but I don't think in 89 that was avalible at all.

yea - our cars won't have it...

at around the 3:50 mark in the video (when the guy is playing with the hvac controls) you can see the the panel.

here's a pic of my car - the panel is right about where i have the little red and black switches mounted...
button_89_dash.jpg

An here you can see the gain switch (came with the UQ7 performance sound option but as I said not sure which years and if not ordered you got the panel you see in the YouTube video).

Attachments

• uq7.jpg
    uq7.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 330
thanks jan - i was looking for a pic like that as i have never seen an installed switch before...

just wondering but those of you that own a TTA, do ya'll also wear the 80's glasses & driving glove like the driver in the video? :biggrin:

While jamming Night Ranger....
hell yea I loved the 80's.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iURWJEmeBI[/YOUTUBE]

Attachments

• rock_band.gif
    rock_band.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 211
  • smiley-faces-84.gif
    smiley-faces-84.gif
    1 KB · Views: 215
  • 041.gif
    041.gif
    524 bytes · Views: 205
4:10 in to it,

Viper, qwik or weester...this is what i imagine you look like :) sorry had to go there.