old stang goes down

dfisher

Well I was board last night so I thought I would go see if anybody will race me anyway I finially pull next to a real nice 65 he looks over and starts laughing ,I wonder what he is on .he gets enough guts to give it a run, I tell him to go . he goes I blow by like he is standing still ,you should see the look on his face .now we stop at a red light he says no spray ,I say ok another whippen he follows me and ask what under the hood I tell him he still cant belive it .he says If i know these cars were that fast he would never built the mustang and then he says want to trade ,now I laugh .

Yeah, stangs are crap. That's why they produced them for 40 years.

They did well in the day of the muscle car, the econocar, the sports car, and now the import fad. I can't wait to see next year's cobra. I'm hoping it'll finally have one up on the SS. It would be bittersweet to do it on the F-body's final year, too.

Chris

Originally posted by FastDriver

I can't wait to see next year's cobra. I'm hoping it'll finally have one up on the SS.
Chris

It can be 1 up on the SS and still 4-5 behind the GN! hehehehe

I wouldn't say all of them suck. I know quite a few running in the 9s and 8s in the 1/4 around here where I live. But its not the cars I hate, its just like ricers- I hate cocky *astards that drive them. They think they know what fast is and they are unbeatable. All they need is a little V6 education;) . Works everytime.

I totally agree with you man. Go to the kill story with the "92 coupe and 600 ......." and look at prick that I'm dealing with.

Rustangs

LoL.. yeah.. 40 years.. and still crap. I think they've always produced them from Ford's left over scrap metal. "Hey, we got some parts left over, lets throw together some more Mustangs.." Blah.. silly Ford.

Re: Rustangs

Originally posted by GrndNatnl
"Hey, we got some parts left over, lets throw together some more Mustangs.."

BLAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAA. Thats gotta be the funniest thing I've ever heard.