Old Town, Fla car show

wallyp

In Fla on vacation and thinking I might go to the old town car show on Sat afternoon.Anyone been there?

Went there on a Friday last summer while on vacation. Think I remember seeing one Turbo Regal there. Seemed like a lot of Mustangs and Corvettes, but it just might have been that particular time I went. Decent turn out though. Hadn't been there in several years before last summer, could be wrong, but I thought I remember more stores and food places in the complex though.

I'm going to FLA next week for a month vacation and will go to the "Tower's" friday evening gathering. There are usually a few Buicks (not a lot though…) It's at the corner of I 595 and University drive…

Claude.

I'm going to FLA next week for a month vacation and will go to the "Tower's" friday evening gathering. There are usually a few Buicks (not a lot though…) It's at the corner of I 595 and University drive…

Claude.
Yes sir I try to go with mine every chance I get. Maybe 4-5 TR there.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Claude.
Hey Claude I'll be in Daytona for three days next week then the week after in Treasure Island, need to get away from this Canadian winter. Too bad our dollar is as week as it right now, the exchange hurts.

Hey Claude I'll be in Daytona for three days next week then the week after in Treasure Island, need to get away from this Canadian winter. Too bad our dollar is as week as it right now, the exchange hurts.
Jim, my girlfriend and I will be staying at my father-in-law's condo in Ft.Lauderdale for a month. We'll be leaving on Friday the 28th and make a stop at Jack Cotton's "winter b-b-q" at his shop in Mass. on March 1st and then we'll keep driving south all the way to Florida. Should be fun!…(y) Also to know what car-related activities will be going on (car shows, etc…), I'll be checking here regularly: http://cruisinsouthflorida.com . They have a nice website and is updated regularly…

Have fun!
Claude. ;)