Olds 442 clone, new paint/motor $4500

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
First, I am posting this for a good friend of mine, so I will have to refer all questions to him. This car is beautiful for the money, and is well cared for. I will be getting more info, as far as options etc...in the next few days. He will take no less than $4500, period.

Olds Cutlass 442 Clone, the car was professionally painted in 2005, and it really shows. The engine is a new 307 GM crate motor, trans has been serviced, it has Boyd Coddington wheels, interior is clean, and it runs/drives straight and clean. He is selling to buy a brand new car for going off to college. If the car is purchased at $5000, it will include a running 403 Olds motor with a new in the box performance cam too!!!

Hanks442LeftSide2-40.jpg

Picture267b.jpg

Hanks442RearView1-40.jpg

Where is this car located ?
My daughter just totaled my 82 lesabre beater today,( she got t-boned by a red light runner ) lots of hi-po 307 olds parts I need to salvage along with a stage 10 2004r.

Is this an Olds 307 ?

I will check for sure about the Olds 307, but I highly doubt this guy would put anything else in it...he's a perfectionist. The car is located in LeRoy Illinois, which is about 2 hours south of Chicago, 40 miles west of Champaign, or 10 miles east of Bloomington/Normal right near the I-74 and I-55 merge.

I will have more details on options, buckets or bench, spare parts etc....he has done alot of work on this, and I haven't seen the car in about 5 months, so I need to get it straight from him.

Thanks for the interest, and I will do my best to get you guys whatever you need!

here is a copy of the e-mail my buddy sent me this morning.

First of all it’s a California rust free car. It lived its entire life in sunny California until the late summer of 2004 when Hank’s grandfather bought it for him and had it shipped here. It’s not been driven in the winter months since being in Illinois.

It has only approximately 6,000 miles on it since was gone through (new GM crate 5.0L Olds), brakes, steering box, steering linkage, shocks, remanufactured alternator, remanufactured starter, new water pump, new exhaust system and catalytic converter, new battery, tires Yokohama’s, wheels (16” Boyd’s), high quality professional repainted w/PPG products (base coat/clear coat two tone) summer of 2005. F-41 Sway bars

Vehicle has no performance modifications, but comes with 1977 403 (6.6L) Olds V8 with approximately 60,000 miles on it and ran good when it removed from the 1977 Toronado it was in. It also comes with standard Olds rally wheels to be used while vehicle is in winter storage.

The cruise control and the original rolling numbers mechanical clock do not work

I think the body shell of the car has approximately 145,000 miles on it.

It drives great and got nearly 20 mpg when we took it to the Super Chevy Show at Indy Raceway Park this summer. It would make someone a nice cruise night car, or if the 403 was built and installed it would make a fun hot rod!

I am really interested in this car. I PM'd you. Can you have your friend get in touch with me? Also can arrangements be made to ship this car?

their phone number is 309-962-2505 and ask for either Tom or Hank.....and I hope someone snatches this up, as they have had some hits on it!

I just got this car delivered. Thanks to Tom Tom for the hook up and Hank and his Dad for holding on to the car for so long.