Olds cutlass aluminum hood

Fat Nat

IMG_1741.JPG
guys i have a rare aluminum hood off an 84 cutlass. I know some of you guys have turbo converted olds
Steel hood is 54lbs this thing is 22lbs also have the correct hinges speing hood is in very nice shape and very hard to come by
300.00 pick up
I also have the rest of the car to part if parts are needed. Has aluminum inner bumpers too

Hey, are the inner bumpers the same as the buicks? Interested in them. By chance is the rad support aluminum?

Wish you were closer. Ive heard of these but doubted they ever existed.
Good luck

View attachment 304233 guys i have a rare aluminum hood off an 84 cutlass. I know some of you guys have turbo converted olds
Steel hood is 54lbs this thing is 22lbs also have the correct hinges speing hood is in very nice shape and very hard to come by
300.00 pick up
I also have the rest of the car to part if parts are needed. Has aluminum inner bumpers too

you should ebay that thing .. there are tons of guys that are looking for that hood .. where in the world did you find that !!

If you are willing to ship let me know I'll be open to that idea. What I've heard about those hoods is that its not a good a idea to stand or ship with back corners down because they can damage the edges due to the softer metal.