Oly area help me find this car please

DRKSYD

I have posted about this before but here goes again. My ex g/f lives in the area around Olympia .....actually works in Olympia and last address I had for her was in Rainier. She and I have a Z28 financed together and once again she is not paying it like she agreed to and it is KILLLING my credit. I am the buyer with her as co buyer and I am looking for this car right now......problem being is that I am in TX and need info on some places there. I have been there before for an 8 day stretch and am kinda familiar with some things in the area but its been at least 5 years since that. She supposedly works for Turbo Mechanical INC in the west part of Olympia on Mcphee RD. The car is a black 1999 Z28 with factory ground effects and did have 17" LG World Challenge wheels on it. I am mainly trying to figure out if she does indeed work there and if so any info on condition of the car now. I am very soon heading up there to get this car if I can locate a good address. Anyone in the Olympia/Rainier area please pm for more info. I am willing to pay for helpful information. It wont make you rich but would be enough to get a nice steak dinner :D

Brad

Attachments

• 99 Z28.jpg
    99 Z28.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 68