OMG: The cost of gas increased $ 0.30 in 2 days.

No more driving the buick for a while until prices come down. (deleted) this cali gas prices (deleted).

This thread / post has been modified from its original version. It has been formatted to fit your screen, to run in the time allotted and edited for content.

Just keep raising the prices... this state is just months away from a total collapse... hopefully I won't be here to see it.

Gary are you allowed to say the word "PROSTITUTES" to the MAX on your Signature? Just saying.. ;)

Yes, "prostitute / prostitutes" is / are a legit word. It is not a swear word, it is not considered profanity, vulgarity, nor foul language. You are welcome to check / verify with other sources.

Additionally, the "OMG" in the title of this thread is an acronym for "Oh my golly", and not the other one.

OMG: The cost of gas increased $ 0.30 in 2 days.

I went to car show here yesterday, needed to put some gas in the GNX,
gas had risen 3 cents per gal, reg is now 3.62 a gal, premium was 3.77.
hmmmm do I miss the "golden state" ? NOT!

First person to post a picture of $5 Gas on our thread at t6p wins a prize.

Mike B says he is going to claim it.

The number one export of the United States? Refined petroleum products,i.e. diesel gas ect..!
The law of supply and demand with a little oil company greed thrown in for good measure=higher gas prices.

There is an off brand gas station across from where I live and premium is $5.29. It's pretty funny really because it's ONLY $4.85 at the Mobil station.

Neal

The independents are being cut off by the name brand company's who supply them, so they are charging more for their dwindling supply.

I took a job in Carson living in Temecula. 78 miles one way to work 4 days a week. So I did something really crazy, I bought a Chevy Volt.

When I bought 2 months ago I thought I was either crazy or smart. The more gas goes up the smarter I think I was.

I took a job in Carson living in Temecula. 78 miles one way to work 4 days a week. So I did something really crazy, I bought a Chevy Volt.

When I bought 2 months ago I thought I was either crazy or smart. The more gas goes up the smarter I think I was.

Did your Volt come with a portrait of Obama? :D

Did your Volt come with a portrait of Obama? :D

No just the hateful look of the SUV owners as I fill up my car for an entire week of driving for $35. I average 85 mpg in this thing, I know I know its a Chevy!!

No just the hateful look of the SUV owners as I fill up my car for an entire week of driving for $35. I average 85 mpg in this thing, I know I know its a Chevy!!

I was just giving you a hard time Reggie hahaha That's pretty damn impressive 85mpg!