? on BMS turbo six Tuner

RJR

I would like feed back on BMS turbo six tuner. After reading the web page can you program a 86 GN chip and a 96 corvette chip with the same soft ware?Can you upload chip info? Would you purchase this again?

I beleive this setup is only for 86-87 TR's. You will not be able to do a 96 Vette as its OBDII unless you converted to a '95 PCM which is flash memory, no chip involved..in which case you can do it with the full blown tunercat program, I don't beleive the tuner 6 package allows for that as its a stripped down version thats strictly for TR programming.

I purchased mine through Bob M down, in Florida, 6 years ago and have been pleased with the program and the customer service advice. Buy the EPROM eraser and the pocket programmer 2.

Mike Banas
87GN

anyone know if it works for both

The why I read it I am not sure. It say it works for various 86-96 chips Can you up load off a chip? I have e-mailed Bob but have not had a responses yet.

I suspect they mean the "burner" will work for various chips, my PPII will work for most any chip, including the "flash" chips in the 93-96 f-bodies...the 93-96 cars if your battery fails during the flash programming thru the ALDL, you have to take the ECM apart and pull the flash memory chip, and "burn" it like the old style chips....so many thats what they mean.

Let know what he says. I know the software is a skinnied down version of Tuner Cat thats just for the TR.

How do you get in contact with Bob? I've been trying for two months and I've never received a reply! Are they even in business anymore? It's like a dead end.