One of you must own this beauty....

JimG

I was returning my rental car at the Palm Springs airport on Saturday morning after a week of R and R with my wife in the Coachella Valley. Parked at the airport car wash was the car running "PS GNX" plates.
What a stunner... I could not stop as I was running a little late, and I am not one of interfering on personal space, so I just stopped and stared while my wife was wondering what I was doing.
This car was absolutely beautiful. Many thanks to the owner for leaving out where I could see it. It made my day.
We flew home to the GWN (Vancouver) and I immediately pulled my GN out and gave her a wash.
I will be keeping my eye out for another chance viewing on my return trips to the Palm Springs area.
Thanks
Jim

Hmmm?

I remember hearing about one sitting in a car lot there about a year ago?

Mike Barnard

Yup...I saw a GNX sitting at a co-op Classic car lot there in Palm springs for sale.
Snapped some pix and posted them here somewhere.

It was funny because the salesman at the lot saw me taking pix and tried the old FBI GNX story on me. I asked him for documentation....but he didn't have it....said the seller probably had it.

i dont think it was for sale...

It appeared as though it had just been detailed at the airport car wash. Ready for a sunny afternoon drive.
Oh well.. whoever it belongs to is very fortunate.
thanks
Jim