One piece air dam pics

Dusty Bradford

Well. I planned to get some nice pics with the new paint and the recently released air dam on my car. Things didn't work out as planned but the grey primer shows off the air dam nicely:wink:

Fit is great. No redrilling or cussing necessary to install it and it makes the nose look much better by giving the effect of the nose being lower to the ground. Every body who sees it in person asks about it.

Attachments

• spoiler0001.jpg
    spoiler0001.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,130
  • spoiler0002.jpg
    spoiler0002.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 767
  • spoiler0003.jpg
    spoiler0003.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 892
Hey what the hell! Where that rim come from? Copy cat..LOL I guess you liked both the wheels and solid air damn on my car ...first! Looking good tho ;)

Those wheels are off of Chad's Nova he just sold. He's building a turbo Malibu for EZ Street so I borrowed them for my last race. My Bogart didn't like the wall very much in Reynolds so I got to order a new one. I'd like to keep them though.;)

Just an FYI, I got my MT wheels (15x3.5 front, 15x8 with 4.5 bs) for $699 for all 4 if you're looking to buy some.

I just bought a 79 malibu myself Saturday.. It's getting a BBC..

Just an FYI, I got my MT wheels (15x3.5 front, 15x8 with 4.5 bs) for $699 for all 4 if you're looking to buy some.

I just bought a 79 malibu myself Saturday.. It's getting a BBC..

That's a great price. I still run the Welded R/T's...I just have to buy one to get back going.

The guy that bought Chad's Nova didn't like them and told him he could keep them and still gave him the same $$ for the car:confused:

Good deal for Chad.. They're right at $300 a piece reg cost..

I bought mine new from an M/T distributor in Illinois that I have bought several sets of slicks from.

Looks good Dusty! I'm glad that it made it through the second crash unhurt. Did you use all the bolt holes? That really makes the air-dam a lot stiffer.

Pat

Looks good Dusty! I'm glad that it made it through the second crash unhurt. Did you use all the bolt holes? That really makes the air-dam a lot stiffer.

Pat

Yes Pat...I took your advice and used all the bolt holes and it definately stiffens it up.

I'll be down swapping combos(more power)for a few months but we'll see how it stands up to 180 next year:biggrin: If I had to put money on it the bumper will break before your air dam.