One thing I have noticed about our cars...

Originally posted by BBcutty's_grl
And also because so many of you were hitting on me!! I thought that you guys might like to know that he just ordered his edlebrock torker 2 intake, isky cam, and demon carb and cannot wait to meet a gn at the track. What the hell did I do to you guys to get you to take all of your frustrations with him out on me???

He got upset because people hit on you? Typical of men with small manhood. Its called insecurity. Very common.

OOOHHHHHH, a demon carb? AND an intake? I'm skeered now! I can't wait for him to meet a GN at the track. Of course, once he figures out you can't install a cam and intake with a flat blade screwdriver, he'll be sending those parts back for in store credit to buy more cool hood scoops. And maybe some cool Penzoil stickers for the back window. Unless, of course, he already has them.

you wanna come to this board and talk smack...be prepared to back it up otherwise just go home...

and like i said...if this guy really does plan on running "any" GN out there...he's gonna have an empty wallet by the time he's done...

First off, I am not about to drive to wisconson just to show you what my car can do. Second **** your so called one tire round the corner burnout, I'm runnin a spool with 3.73's when I want her to shell burn through second gear goin straight. I dont need to impress yall anyways I know what my car has and thats all that matters. There is a few of those GN's runnin around I'm bound to meet one martin dragway next year.

Originally posted by BBCutlass403
First off, I am not about to drive to wisconson just to show you what my car can do. Second **** your so called one tire round the corner burnout, I'm runnin a spool with 3.73's when I want her to shell burn through second gear goin straight. I dont need to impress yall anyways I know what my car has and thats all that matters. There is a few of those GN's runnin around I'm bound to meet one martin dragway next year.

I invited you out to make a quick $1,000. Since no GN can hold a candle to your car, why the holdup? All it takes is time, since you're so sure to win. Surely you aren't........ SCARED :eek:

Just like all the other rednecks at the track. A spool in a 14 second car with no slicks. I'm willing to meet you halfway, but its OK if you're scared. I understand. OOOOHHH. Its turns street tires through second gear? Wow. My car lites up slicks in 2nd gear from a roll you retard. With a stock posi, btw. You might want to shut up, you are making yourself look more stupid than you already did, which is pretty stupid.

guys, Why would you even dignify an answer to him? Did you see his car? Good lord.

go look and see what in talking about. "YALL" won't be impressed,.. trust me. Hes just a poor young kid with a big imagination.. Let it go..

I think I agree with FlyinGN on this one. It's definatly time to stop beating this dead horse! We all know that his car is a slow POS and all of our cars are faster than his. And he is an idiot to boot. However I am a bit upset that I never got any pics of his girlfriend:( . So BBcutty'sgrl if you read this... I would greatly appreciate it if you would be kind enough to post some up. Just make sure your semi (or fully) nude and smiling like this:eek: :eek: :eek: . LOL!!!!!!!

Originally posted by snistrgn
So BBcutty'sgrl if you read this... I would greatly appreciate it if you would be kind enough to post some up. Just make sure your semi (or fully) nude and smiling like this:eek: :eek: :eek: . LOL!!!!!!!

LOL!!!

Originally posted by FlyinGN
guys, Why would you even dignify an answer to him? Did you see his car? Good lord.

Dignify nothing, I just want to make a quick thousand bucks ;)

Don't worry guys maybe someday I'll post a pic. who knows, but I'm still kinda p*ssed about the things that were said about me, when I did nothing to get that kind of treatment!!!

BBCutlass403 and BBcutty's_grl are characters made up by some troll with a pic of a goofy looking Cutlass, guys. :rolleyes:

Right soonergn, if you say so. Nope sorry I'm a real person living in Otsego, who actually does like cars. I know that it may all be hard to believe to you, but it's true and there are some females out there that are like me and have interest in cars!!!

Originally posted by BBcutty's_grl
Right soonergn, if you say so. Nope sorry I'm a real person living in Otsego, who actually does like cars. I know that it may all be hard to believe to you, but it's true and there are some females out there that are like me and have interest in cars!!!

Right soonergn, if you say so. Nope sorry I'm a real person living in Otsego........

That has bad taste in boy friends.

hmmmmmmm i know where that town is...

looks like i definitely have to pay a visit to this cutlass guy...if in fact that really is his car!:eek:

one thing i have noticed about girls...is that they always seem to date the a$$holes...and all the good guys get left out...what you have to be a bad guy or a pr!ck to get women? is that it? sometimes females don't make sense...:rolleyes:

I can understand why you guys don't like bbcutlass, but that doesn't mean that he treats me the same way. I grew up with two older brothers and a younger one, I've definitely learned to hold my own and not take sh!t from anyone. He KNOWS that if he were to treat me badly in any way that for one I'd be out the door and for two either I or one of my brothers would kick his a$$!!!

BBcutty's_grl,

I would gladly take an a$$ whoopin for you any day! If you were my toothless, water retaining sea cow that is. Oh... and one more thing,when you post those pics don't forget...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

P.S. Don, you are right about nice guy's finishing last. If you talk to them like trash you'll be beating them off with a stick! You see how I keep rubbing BBcutty's_grl's face in the dirt and she keeps coming back? LOL!!!!!!