Open challenge???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heheheh....I remember Jason's Lightning when it was still a full frame truck running in the mid 9's with the PT-100 single turbo....:D Thing looked like a pretzel when he launched...:D :eek: . Then I remember when he first posted pics of the tube chassis transformation and the new times......all I could say was DA**..:eek: :eek: He still running the twin set-up or did he go back to a big single?
I get the money to upgrade the 87 (needs 72# injs and ME), I'll take a few days and come down to Orlando or Moroso to make a few runs. Hoping to get the durn thing to run 10's on the factory short-block once it's all straightened out.
As for Ranger boy.....I'm not afraid of your little hay-hauler. In street trim I was running 11.70's at 117-118.....That was with a street chip, 19# boost, and ET Streets. Let me get the hg fixed (fluke failure) and I'll run ya.

Emails.. Check out these two

I thought you guys would enjoy the following emails received from this guy. He has been reoported to AOL I especially like the referenes he made about my WIFE!!

"I felt inda bad for you about losing your car. There's nothing I could do about it because I live in West Palm.

What I don't feel bad about is the way you run your mouth to me
on the board. I'm aight... But being a dumbass won't get you very far with me. I offer no respect for that.
Now the funny thing is, you still call yourself a proud GN owner..
Well, WHERE IS IT? There, we're getting even. A garage is still highly recommended, but hey, you haven't got to have one. I only said what I did on the board because YOU chose to be a dork to me. I honestly do not CARE what happened to you in 1992. I only wanted an answer for 2 questions. YOU answered neither. Let me know if/when you get another GN and I'll bring my "POS Mustang" out and promptly ANNIHILATE it in a drag race for you! I wouldn't, but... Since GN's are so awesome, it's only fitting that you get shown from one end to the other. Btw, did you give up on drag racing after not managing 12's in 1992? I don't recall you mentioning that last perfectly quick car being there.
I will depart with one more shot at you. (you're a redneck and I don't wanna strian your brain cell). I grew up around many rednecks and I never thought I'd have the chance to tell another one to "GET A CAR and come see me!" And see my profile...Nevermind, I'll tell you.. If you're going to INSIST on being a jackass, at LEAST ask for a tail ! If you wanna act like you have some sense and realize that I honestly don't care how you feel in general, by all means let me know. Drag racing is out for now so I'll leave that alone... Later,
Rob"

Here is Number TWO.. With the reference to the WIFE..

"Mustangs, NOT a GM G body, happen to be Floridas NUMBER ONE stolen
vehicle. I guess they DO know potential! And MY Mustang LX won't likely be stolen because I DO have a garage! Now get a life, loser. Oh.. AND a car. Apparently yours is gone. Like I said, I almost felt bad for you. However, after careful consideration, I've decided you are another pompous (that means arrogant) ass who decided to get a valuable AUTOMOBILE rather than a GARAGE to put one in! Then again, GN's go for about $10K these days even WITH their "collectible" status!
Oh, and just because your WIFE might want to call me "horsemeat" doesn't mean you have any perks from it! I wish you DID still have that SLOW POS so I could lead you down the track sometime! Seeya WANNABE! And do you pronounce it as redneck guy, or redneck GAY! Either way, you classify as no moe than a moron to me thus far. If we were having a cutdown contest, you just lost. It's alot like a drag race, eh? lol"

So Now I am MAD

You know..
This really IRKS me (For lack of a better word). I thought he would have left it alone. Also, I find out that he harrassed BRUCE at his work. This is not something that we should tolerate. I know that we CRACK on people but my theory is if you cant take the heat get out of the sun. I don't know about you all but I dont take kindly to those that dont respect other peoples private life. What we do on the board is one thing and it shuld stay here. Not be brought into other peoples private lives. Rest assured it is a good thing that I dont know this person and also that I am a professsional that respects his reputation enough to let him dig his own grave. I just want you all to know that I am behind you 100% but this guy has gone too far.

Tony

Alex...dont be so quick to judge yet another Ford. My buddy had a NASTY late 80's Ranger with a 351 and stock suspension. Ran 11.80's on motor all day and 10.40's on the juice. And all with a SEMI stock suspension (8.8 rear, adjustable upper control arms, slapper bars, 50/50 shocks, 90/10 struts).

Just Here... is your Mustang a street car or race car? If its a race car, im sure in a few months (or weeks) i can hook you up with running a pretty slow race mustang (small block ford motor, 10" slicks). You down? Money races accepted.

And it doesnt take long to install a tranny in a mustang, pulled a AOD out of the Convertable, put in a C5 the same day.. pulled the C5 out and put in a T5, then pulled the T5 out and put in a Turbo 2.3 T5 in the same day.

Just Here...if your interested. I have a fully rollerized C4 with all Performance Automatic parts for sale.. 650 w/o converter, 950 with 3800 stall, all parts are brand new and needs to be built.

Originally posted by SprchrgdPony
Alex...dont be so quick to judge yet another Ford. My buddy had a NASTY late 80's Ranger with a 351 and stock suspension. Ran 11.80's on motor all day and 10.40's on the juice. And all with a SEMI stock suspension (8.8 rear, adjustable upper control arms, slapper bars, 50/50 shocks, 90/10 struts).

Not judging his truck by no means, but for the amount of sh)it this guy is talking he better be fast. If I just happen to walk on his truck tonight. He is never going to hear the end of it from me. :D

Alex

Guys,
Be carefull with this guy. I'm starting to see a pattern here. He sounds like he is a few cards shy of a full deck. If he gets so pissed that we proved him wrong about GNs running 13s and starts calling and sending threatening e-mails just imagine what he will do when he gets his but stomped by one of these POS GNs. It wouldn't supprise me if he pulled a gun and went wacko.

Alex, I'd forget racing him and just teach him a lesson about running his mouth. I know your only 5'5" and 130lbs soaking wet, but I'm sure you could take him. ;)

Not to take his side. But come on. I really dont think he's wacko. I think he just likes a little keyboard war. I bet he really gets a kick out of this pissing contest. So lets all calm down now and relax a little. He sent me some email that was prety mellow so i dont think we should let our emotions run our mouths any longer.

Scott

Hey dude

Originally posted by Just here
You kids make me LAUGH! 12.80's?? Hahahahahahahahaha I doubt I could do that w/o letting off at the 660' mark w/o SERIOUS effort on my part! C'mon boys. Show up at Moroso on Friday night and show what ya know or GO BACK HOME! I'll be there. At least get a LOW 11 second car to challenge the Ranger! No Irv, the Tahoe STILL won't do. HOWEVER, I will consider racing that with an F-250 4 door. Perhaps I should bring the Grand Marquis!! I thought about the Quad 4 OldsmoPILE, but that'd prolly really hurt your fellings!! I know, I'll borrow my neighbors Mercury Sable... hahahaha.... Tahoe!! STOP! Yer KILLIN' me here!:D

Even after all these years, you have not changed... still starting trouble, what are you bored?

Tell you what if you help me put my new torque arm with the safety loops on the car I'll take you up on the ranger... been wanting to get it out there and run you anyways.. at least on radials, doubtful the rear will hold together with any sort of slicks at this point.

Calling California, leaving nasty e-mails with about 6 different board members, bringing someones wife into the conversation all just because we said that GNs can run 13s stock and he doesn't agree. I'd say that right there is pretty crazy.

I said that 98 cobras couldn't run 13s stock. A guy I knew at the track said they could. He showed me an article and a timeslip. I said OK, I guess I was wrong. This whacko can't admit he is wrong. It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. This guy cant do it. He would rather resort to childish name calling rather than step up an be the better man. Anybody know how old this kid is? He may be a ricer in wolfs clothing.

Re: Hey dude

Originally posted by 10thAnvHawk

Even after all these years, you have not changed... still starting trouble, what are you bored?

Tell you what if you help me put my new torque arm with the safety loops on the car I'll take you up on the ranger... been wanting to get it out there and run you anyways.. at least on radials, doubtful the rear will hold together with any sort of slicks at this point.

If you know this clown, and have verbal contact with him(phone calls),Make sure his candy ass and that POS truck he keeps talking about is there(@moroso) with him, TONIGHT!!!:mad:

Ford ranger is whats on the dinner table tonight.:D

Alex

Cal, are you actually going to race him??? If you are let me know, I'd like to see how it turns out. And "Just Here", how fast has this Mustang gone down the 1/4??? It seems funny how you failed to leave that detail out. Im sure anyone here you would talk to would state how fast there car is if you asked. But will you??

Rustang and Rump RANGER

Originally posted by VictoryTrans
Cal, are you actually going to race him??? If you are let me know, I'd like to see how it turns out. And "Just Here", how fast has this Mustang gone down the 1/4??? It seems funny how you failed to leave that detail out. Im sure anyone here you would talk to would state how fast there car is if you asked. But will you??

I have seen the Mustang go. It is a fast little car.. It does cover the 1320 in quite a short respectable amount of time.. However it is NO WHERE NEAR STOCK!!
IMPO neither is the Ranger, although some claim it is.

Re: Rustang and Rump RANGER

Originally posted by 10thAnvHawk

I have seen the Mustang go. It is a fast little car.. It does cover the 1320 in quite a short respectable amount of time.. However it is NO WHERE NEAR STOCK!!
IMPO neither is the Ranger, although some claim it is.

Ya...were all stock so we don't have a prayer.:rolleyes: Your friend is in way over his head, he has no clue who he is talking to. I plan on making a joke out of his ranger.

Alex

Re: Re: Rustang and Rump RANGER

Ya...were all stock so we don't have a prayer.:rolleyes: Your friend is in way over his head, he has no clue who he is talking to.

don't let him get to you... nuff said

I plan on making a joke out of his ranger.

I'm in line on this one too.. I hope I get out there this time to see it. First however I have to get my Firehawk to pass TECH. They aren't as loose on this as they use to be out there. But once I get the loop on I will be out there with radials.. slicks would be too much of an embarrassment, although more so possibly for me since the stock 10 bolt wouldn't take it at all.

Ford

If I may add, I too carried a short conversation with this guy. Needless to say, at first, I thought he was beening pretty cool about thing. Then he started getting a little stupid. Now, I come on this section and see all the BS this guy has started and think "What an Idiot!"

Rob,
Who the hell do you think you are! You can't just come on here and insult people! You must not have a life if you have the time to sit down and search for EVERYONE in the Florida section and write emails to them. (I'm not talkig about 1 or 2 sentences either). As stayed before, you are not welcomed here,SO LEAVE

Don't come back until Ford makes a 6 sec. V6.

Well, I can imagine the Mustang is no where near stock. To tell you the truth, unless the car is 8's or faster, which it very well may be, I dont think Cal will have any trouble with it. And as for "just here" saying we all have to call on Cal to race. Like I said, once our car is done, we'll run em. And as long as it's not 8's or faster, our car will also stand a fair chance.

Well........ if he want action....

When my motor is back together, I'll gladly give him a piece of the darkside. This time around I went with a girdled block. I'm not taking any chances like last time. The motor should hold up well into the low 10s without breaking a sweat. Don't know about high nines though....:eek: I'll need some advice from Cal on keeping it together at that ET. Ditto for keeping it off the back bumper.......:eek: I know he's done that once or twice.

I was there when Cal was customizing his back bumper at Moroso, up until he did that is sure was purty watching him carry the front tires past the 60' mark.

If you are serious about wanting advice about keeping the stocker block together in the high 9 I would also talk to orlando. 4 years of 10.0+ on the stock block with stock pistons.

Yup, I ran into Orlando and Rick at Moroso awhile ago. Orlando was running something like 30 psi:eek: I should be safe with the JE pistons, billet mains and girdle. What I'm a little hesitant about in reality is the transmission. I was on my 2nd one before I lunched the motor. It didn't have the girdle and billet mains, just hardened ones. I guess I'll find out if the trans can handle it when it goes back together. :p If it goes........ I'll just have to call Bruce. As far as keeping off the bumper, I don't want to ruin the effect by using wheelie bars..... I'm trying to keep this thing looking as stock as possible. It is fun as hell watching people scratch their heads in disbelief and start searching for a bottle. :confused:

Well...

He was a no show as fare as I know, there was no 10 second ranger anywhere in sight. My car ran great before i got to the track, had it dialed in and all seemed fine. Do a burn out, launch hard, hook, just before the 1/8 i think, my crossover pipe burst open. Its a two piece POS with a clamp that obviously can't hold sh)it. It will be welded tomorrow. The short time on that pass was a 1.62! Car would have went deep into the 11's. On pump and alky, with a splash(3 gallons) on 110 unlead. Then on the way home everyone wants to run, and I can't do sh)it.:mad:

So is this assclown band from the BB yet??

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.