Opinion guys would should i trade my 85' GN for a 2002 camaro SS??

Trade it
People are swapping to the ls set up in the gn . All the time
Ls turbo. More reliable. More power for a lot less money

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It depends what you like, do you like V8 noises or Turbo noises?

Do you like reliability or figuring out puzzles?

Do you like females in between the ages of 18-28 or 28-48?

Do you like a sportier feel or more of a cadillac feel?

It depends what you like, do you like V8 noises or Turbo noises?
Ls2 camed turbo

Do you like reliability or figuring out puzzles?
Reliable
Do you like females in between the ages of 18-28 or 28-48?
That's a no brainer. 25-35

Do you like a sportier feel or more of a cadillac feel?
Sport

Pictures of the SS?
6speed?
Whats done to it?
Race him for trade,
If u win dont
If u lose then trade..
But w/o the rims those are killer rims..

Ima try and see if i can upload some pics of the SS. Its a automatic with a tone of up grades looks killer and is more reliable in my eyes. My GN always got something wrong with it on day or another lol.

Wahoo i live turbo and v8 noise doesnt matter to me aslong as it goes fast and looks killer. Whats age have to do with it?? Well my ole' ladies 29. I really dont like a rough ride more of a get up and go kinda ride you feel me :)

Here's the SS the dude wants to trade me

Attachments

• 1385314434057.jpg
    1385314434057.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 191
Wahoo i live turbo and v8 noise doesnt matter to me aslong as it goes fast and looks killer. Whats age have to do with it?? Well my ole' ladies 29. I really dont like a rough ride more of a get up and go kinda ride you feel me :)

I was kidding, age has nothing to do with it. It was the best car I owned, good gas mileage, fast, good cruiser. I can't wait to buy another one day.

Here's a picture of my old one, I cried when I sold it.

Wahoo killer car man. Yeah im still on the blank with this. :(. I love how camaro SS cars look but im in love with the whole blacked out dark side look on my National

I can understand reliability if that's the route you're taking but other than that NO WAY would I trade a GN (HA or IC)for a SS regardless how fast or bad it is.Camaros(like Corvettes and Mustangs)are a dime a dozen but the GN is a different breed altogether and something special.Listen to your wife because she maybe correct on this one!

Yeah your right when i drive this beast im always gettin the thumbs and its not even that i just love this car the best car ive owned ever outta the 30 something cars ive had over my years.. Yeah the ole' ladie would probably be pissed at me also lol

Gn's aren't that hard to find, I'm sure if you sold yours and wanted another one day you can just log in here.

I think u should do it..later on u can sell it or trade up for an 86/87 ither way a win/win for u..

Been there done that!! U will regret it. Not cause I wanted to cause I had to with my first gn!! But its urs!! Mark my words u will regret but it is also if u have the passion for these cars or not. U have to have one to play with and a daily driver..

Has this person that owns the done anything to the transmission or 10 bolt rear end??? This is pretty important as those cars make power, and you say and it has a lot of bolt ons? Most of those cars that I have seen have the shift points raised via Hypertech or other hand helds, very popular on those cars. But very bad for the trans. Find out if he has a hand held tuner for it, take it to your mechanic and drive it a lot, or as much as you can before you even think about the trade.
How many miles, ever been wrecked, what bolts on does it actually have? Look up the vin # if you can. In my eyes it is not an even trade unless it is a low mile SS that hasn't been beat on to much. If he is not cool with you getting some seat time 1st and taking it to get looked at than I would walk away.

Is it really an SS or a Z28 made to look like a SS? You need to make sure of all these things.

Been there done that!! U will regret it. Not cause I wanted to cause I had to with my first gn!! But its urs!! Mark my words u will regret but it is also if u have the passion for these cars or not. U have to have one to play with and a daily driver..

Exactly, thats why I will be looking for my 2nd TR next year.

Yeah your right when i drive this beast im always gettin the thumbs and its not even that i just love this car the best car ive owned ever outta the 30 something cars ive had over my years.. Yeah the ole' ladie would probably be pissed at me also lol

You are right because I own a 85 GN and it's not up to snuff like the some other TBs as I have been told,but guess what IT'S MINE AND PAID FOR!Buddy please reconsider about trading that GN for a SS because like you I get thumbs up,stares, even people driving up beside me asking about that GN.It is a quick conversation starter but you might get that with that SS but nowhere near the attention of that GN!

I used to have little kids running to the street to see my car, but then again its a red sports car. The little kids loved it.

Sorry fellas been out all sunday. Yeah ima ask this cat all the bolt on's it has right now lets see what he says and miles etc etc.