Original A/C Lines

m233roller

Banned
I have the a/c lines off my 32,000 mile show car. There are a couple of tiny nicks on the black part other than that these are the nicest used lines you'll ever find. I want $100 plus shipping for them and that won't be cheap as they have to go in one big box. Thanks Mike

I have the a/c lines off my 32,000 mile show car. There are a couple of tiny nicks on the black part other than that these are the nicest used lines you'll ever find. I want $100 plus shipping for them and that won't be cheap as they have to go in one big box. Thanks Mike
Whats shipping to 60104

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey I checked all ways to ship these dam things and the cheapest I can ship them is by FedEx, $105 and $20 to get a box 44 x 28 x 15 made for them to go in.
Thanks Mike

Per USPS, UPS and FedEx, the dimensional shipping weight prices skyrocketed in the last few days. A 22x9x18 package for MI to WA was quoted at 66 dollars for a 100 dollar part that weighed 2 pounds

Per USPS, UPS and FedEx, the dimensional shipping weight prices skyrocketed in the last few days. A 22x9x18 package for MI to WA was quoted at 66 dollars for a 100 dollar part that weighed 2 pounds

USPS did a rate hike Monday across the board. Seem to be a quarterly thing now.