You can type here any text you want

Original Alternator Pulley to Fan Spacer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

Got the original size pulley for my alternator however I need the spacer that sits between the pulley and the fan.

My aftermarket alternator (bought from Kirban Performance many years ago) have a smaller than stock pulley on it and the spacer is built in (so part of the pulley) ... got hold of a original size pulley (seems to be aluminium) however missing that spacer.

This is the details of the spacer I found looking for the original part number:

Inside Diameter:17mm / 0.669i
Outside Diameter:25.4mm / 1.000in
Length:10.1mm / 0.398in
Delco #1978064

If anyone got one to part with and would not mind sending it to the UK I would really appreciate it.

Send me a PM if you can help.

Many Thanks
Jan

Still trying to get hold of the spacer needed .... anyone happen to have one? I believe the same spacer was used on lots of different Delco alternators so if you have a scrap one sitting around and don't mind taking it apart I would appreciate it :-)

I have one I can mail you do you have a USA mail address if so give me the address my # 417-751-3828 skip

i had trouble finding the right part i sent 4 2thins 1medum 1large mailed 7-11-15 enjoy

Very much appreciated, showed up this morning ... I'll have to see what I can piece together out of the 4 you sent me to get the right length/height required (0.398in).

Again thanks for sending these accross the pond very much appreciated; PM me if you want some $$$ for shipping etc.

Very much appreciated, showed up this morning ... I'll have to see what I can piece together out of the 4 you sent me to get the right length/height required (0.398in).

Again thanks for sending these accross the pond very much appreciated; PM me if you want some $$$ for shipping etc.

Back