Original Date Code Pallex Seat Cloth - 15 Colors

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
I have 15 different colors of original correct dated coded GM Pallex seat cloth (ranging from early 80's to the late 80's in code). I do not know the correct names for all colors but all does have the GM color code number on the back, that is being researching now for a color name. I would leave it up to the buyer to ensure they choose the right color code, as all sale would be final once it has been cut. Most likely this is not going to be for someone wanting to recover the seats in a daily driver as the price is $100 per yard firm. Also anyone wishing to buy some would need to know how much they are wanting as I can not tell you how much is needed to a cover seat or replace a panel in a seat.

Just in a general viewing I'll call the colors as listed below until I can find the correct name.

Black
Grey
Light Gray
Med Gray
Dark Smoked Grey
Maroon
Dark Maroon
Blue
Dark Blue
Sand Grey that's used on leir seats and 84's
Tan
Brown
Sage Green
Goldish/Brown

Below shows an example of what pallex style is.........

Anyone interested needs to contact me through email because my pm box is almost full now..... getchasumv6@bellsout.net

Attachments

• Sand Gray.jpg
    Sand Gray.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 379
To the OP, what are your thoughts on using the material you have for sale to repair a split bench seat? I don't know much about the interior aspect of these cars. I attached 2 pics to let you see what I'm working with here. This is a real clean Turbo Regal and this one blemish has bugged me for some time. Given the condition of the car, I want the fix to be correct. Being a Bench seat car, my options for "correct" repair are rather limited I think. :)

Attachments

• Seats.jpg
    Seats.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 148
  • IMGP1494.jpg
    IMGP1494.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 146
I tried sending you an E-Mail, But it came back as an error. What are the dimensions of 1 yard of material?

Thanks
ZNix