OTHER happenings at the Nats....

EightSecV6

MDBL
Did anyone witness the foot racing in the parking lot at the Travelodge or Jeff kicking A55 in the hula hoop contest?

I've actually got video of it

Foot Race

I did turn around and wonder what all the yelling was about; caught the end of it. :D

I did catch a few very drunk Buick guys hitting on some rather LARGE Kentuky county girls outside the Travelodge lounge..... Unfortunately i did not have a camera and i will let them remain annnannonimouss.

Originally posted by Louie L.
I did catch a few very drunk Buick guys hitting on some rather LARGE Kentuky county girls outside the Travelodge lounge..... Unfortunately i did not have a camera and i will let them remain annnannonimouss.

damn! i thought they were GS's.

a behemoth is a behemoth

Bill, believe it or not I have the first race on tape. I will put it with the other video...

No, I wasn't stalking you...

-Rick G.

Who was that man foot racing? That is quite possibly the most embarrassing video I have ever seen:D

Was that footrace even a race? I'd call it easy money for Avon! The only chance Jeff would have had is if he'd bit him on the leg or something :eek:

P.S. How about the barstool racer that kicked all the other pit vehicles a$$es?

(2 mopeds, 1 pit bike, and 5 modified golf carts all bit the dust!)

Originally posted by J Banning
Was that footrace even a race? I'd call it easy money for Avon! The only chance Jeff would have had is if he'd bit him on the leg or something :eek:

P.S. How about the barstool racer that kicked all the other pit vehicles a$$es?

(2 mopeds, 1 pit bike, and 5 modified golf carts all bit the dust!)

Avon actually does foot race for money, 260# of quickness!Jeff got smoked BAD

yeah, i have to agree with billy. avon and i hang out alot in baltimore and if noone is racing on the street he challenges skinny kids to races and takes their money on foot. it's actually pretty funny to watch his chunky a$$ outrun these kids. he used to run track in high school, but the extra weight he put on doesn't matter. he still smokes them, in the car and on foot. :)

how did avon do i bowling green bill? he told me how the car did, but from a tuner's standpoint how did the car run? is there alot more left in it?

Not badd..

almost as good as a tweeked golf cart racing a certain "stool" around the parking area, hmmmm, who could that have been ? LOL:confused:

Originally posted by peterkin
yeah, i have to agree with billy. avon and i hang out alot in baltimore and if noone is racing on the street he challenges skinny kids to races and takes their money on foot. it's actually pretty funny to watch his chunky a$$ outrun these kids. he used to run track in high school, but the extra weight he put on doesn't matter. he still smokes them, in the car and on foot. :)

how did avon do i bowling green bill? he told me how the car did, but from a tuner's standpoint how did the car run? is there alot more left in it?

There is some left in his car, it is VERY heavy. I think back here at one of our tracks in good air (sea level where we tuned it) it would pick up .2 or so, but you know him and he will continue to turn it up until.......That dude is fast on foot, I wouldnt have believed it if I didnt see it!!

We also got challanged by a bunch of kids in a shopping center parking lot to hook up to Jeff's dually bumber to bumber with their fathers rollback...it was FUNNY, they wanted to down some dirt road (15 of them or so and 3 of us!). Jeff did a 4 wheel reverse burnout and 180'd it to within inches of their back bumper and told them to "huuuuk it uuup" right cheer! They backed down after they realized he is a little crazy...

Originally posted by peterkin

There is some left in his car, it is VERY heavy. I think back here at one of our tracks in good air (sea level where we tuned it) it would pick up .2 or so, but you know him and he will continue to turn it up until.......That dude is fast on foot, I wouldnt have believed it if I didnt see it!!

We also got challanged by a bunch of kids in a shopping center parking lot to hook up to Jeff's dually bumber to bumber with their fathers rollback...it was FUNNY, they wanted to down some dirt road (15 of them or so and 3 of us!). Jeff did a 4 wheel reverse burnout and 180'd it to within inches of their back bumper and told them to "huuuuk it uuup" right cheer! They backed down after they realized he is a little crazy...