Other than your Buick, What does it for you?

My 62 Grand Prix and 69 GTO

Attachments

• 100_0007.jpg
    100_0007.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 558
  • 100_0026.jpg
    100_0026.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 563
I'm thinking about a electric supercharger for my 3.0L 94 Ranger.:p
We have talked at work about doing something like this.

my other TOY, has t!ts ! :eek: :smile:
Toys like that are fun. I need to get some upgrades for..... nevermind.;)

This was my other "fun" car. unfortunately I had to sell it to have money so I could finish my Buick earlier this summer:frown: I really liked this one too. Between the Buick and the 2 small kids and wife, I have no other projects except for a bathroom remodel.
Done the bathroom now working on a deck for the pool and a game room for the kids.

1990 Kawasaki 650 X2 Jet Ski

Here is one of my garage toys that has been in hibernation (storage) for the last seven years while I was overseas. I just replaced all the fuel lines and spark plugs and started her up. She sprang right to life after sitting in storage for seven years. I hope to get out to a lake in the very near future and hope there aren't any issues from the long term storage>

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

While I have had the chance to drive many cars the Lamborghini Murcielago really stands ahead of the pack. While the car is not super fast under 50mph it pulls like crazy well over 100MPH just a well designed car that just gets better as you go faster.

Also The Ford GT is a great as well and sure to be collectible in the years to come!

69 chevelle ss 396
45744526e967c490.jpg

also have a 92 firebird with a 455 pontiac and th400, built the way pontiac should have!!

and my father and i have a 66 GTO convertable, tripower 389 automatic car. currently in peices waiting paint so we can put it back together.

There can be only one.....

The next car that I buy will be a '89-'93 R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6UAqakrQOs]YouTube - Nissan Skyline GTR Tribute[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utaaPbiyi2w&mode=related&search=]YouTube - Nissan Skyline R33 Vs. Nissan Skyline R34[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0XjPnsCbA4&mode=related&search=]YouTube - HKS modified Skyline[/YOUTUBE]

Don't sing it, bring it baby!!!

Patrick

Skyline

The next car that I buy will be a '89-'93 R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R.

RUQWKNF think I read in Car and Driver the Skyline is actually coming to America 2008 . They met EPA requirements finally. They are the real McCoy I mean the real McHiro****o, I've only seen one in person and some real nice ones on Speed they are bad little cars and they get it! Hope you find an old one that won't cost you an arm and a leg!:eek: Speaking of little cars I wouldn't mind having a Get Smart Alpine Tiger rigged up to handle 150-250 shot of laughing gas and Agent 99 can ride shotgun.

My garage also holds my 5.0, my Hoffman and DK bmx's, and my Cannondale mountain bike. I had a 2000 Buell Cyclone but sold it last year. Horrible, horrible decision.

I still think it'd be a good run for the RC car:eek:

RedNeck Racing

I WANT ONE:biggrin:

Me too. And boats, and planes. Here's my truck: Tower Terror with a .28 CID Axial Racing Spec 1S engine. I haven't swapped over the electric start from the old engine yet. Just one speed and no reverse.

tt_axial_1.jpg

Jim

with a wheelie bar, i know its serous:biggrin: I'm thinking of trying some brushless RC trucks with lithium ion batteries.

i use to be big into RC cars. i had over 4,000 dollars worth of RC cars stolen when my apartment got broken into. i had a RC10GT all decked out. Car use to go 75+. Everytime i look at them now i get sick. I hate thieves. Please shoot them on spot.

with a wheelie bar, i know its serous:biggrin: I'm thinking of trying some brushless RC trucks with lithium ion batteries.

Traxxas Stampede VXL (brushless electric) goes 65+ MPH. It's only 2WD but it flies. The video on their site is pretty sick.

My TT probably goes around 50 MPH which is plenty for me. It's enough to turn it into a pile of busted up plastic and metal when I hit a curb (BTDT). It's also fast enough to really f-up your leg when you run it into yourself (BTDT too). I have this strange disorder where I steer R/C vehicles at myself. I've hit myself with my plane, too, which also smarts.

The wheelie bar really works. It's 4WD but it will ride a wheelie for as long as I want it to, when I want it to. I've only had the .28 Axial in it for about a week so I'm still getting used to the extra torque.

Jim

Helping my son with his 97 WS6.
Zman.jpg

Rock Crawling.
WarBuggy3.jpg

Taking friends Fishing.
Dougs30lb.jpg

And Hunting, although this is not me.
Hunting

Jim