Outlaw 10.5 twin turbo

Sold everything and am building a fun street car to drive,
shold be a pump gas/Alky injected 10.50 street car.
Ill cruise it up there sometime and check out your ride,
Looks alot different since the last time i saw it.
Appears youve been busy:D

A little different! It's almost all new chassis wise. Now 25.2, all new body panels, trans is different, power adder,front and rear sup is all different. I hope to have it done by June. We'll see.

That looks like an amazing project.
What do expect the car to weigh?
I believe the car can go much faster than you expect.
Thanks so much for sharing, I love seeing new builds.

PS: Let me know if you ever want to do any fab work for me.:eek:

Thanks John, Anything you need just let know. I was hoping to have it weigh 2950 lbs. with me in it.....but that maybe optimistic. It has to weigh 3100 most places so 3115 lbs give or take. The 25.2 cert is only good to 3200 lbs. You might be right about how fast it will run, I just don't want to say 6.90 and only run 7.20

Here's a couple more pics. Changed compressor covers also. Starting to get crowded in there. Still need to mount the dry sump tank and make the intake tubing.
NovaturbosNov07078.jpg
[/IMG],
NovaturbosNov07076.jpg
[/IMG]

yes pics of this car can't get old

I showed this to the guys on my website and they are loving it. Where is this car from??? :eek:

Thanks guys I'm based out of CT. Otto thats what people are telling me. I'll just add another bov. At this point what another couple hundred dollars.LOL

Good call on the double bovs.

Again, awesome work. Make sure you show us the videos when you get to make some passes! :biggrin: