Paging Jason Delozier A.K.A. gn4u2c

Turbo-Archie

Paging Jason Delozier A.K.A. gn4u2c

I have been holding off as long as possible as I don’t like the drama and thought you were going to make this right but you need to resolve this with me. I want my $1500 refund!

I bought a set of “DLS” heads and intake off the trader here :
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/326134-wanna-go-real-fast-heads-intake.html

The heads were damaged in transit as I don’t think they were packed properly. They were shipped loose in a box of peanuts and the valve tips broke through the box. I immediately contacted Jason that there might be a problem with the heads. He agreed to have my shop inspect them. Upon inspection, two bent valves and two cracked valve guides were found. It was also determined that these were not *NEW* DLS heads as described. I contacted Jason that my shop could not fix the heads and I wanted to return for a refund. At this point I never received the intake as he never shipped it.

I told him I would eat the $110 shipping back to him plus whatever my shop was going to charge me. He agreed to a full refund as soon as he received the heads back.

I shipped the heads back and talked to him about a week after he got them. He confirmed he got them, my packing was good, and he would be sending a refund shortly. This was close to two months ago..

Now when I call his number, he answers and hangs up on me. I didn’t think I would be in this position dealing with someone that has 15 positive feed backs on the board.

Right now I am out $1500 for the heads, $110 in shipping and maybe another $100 from the shop so I’m out around $1710 and have nothing to show for it.

I do not want these heads back. I want a refund as agreed.

Any help in getting my refund will be greatly appreciated!!!

It's a darn shame things happen this way. In all reality it's on you Jason as you didn't package them right. If youv'e agreed to a refund be a MAN and send him his money back.

You have waited long enough and gave him the benefit of the doubt. take legal action

Up next...

all the bull$hit excuses from "my aunt's first cousin's sister, in Lower Bumphuk died, and I had to go to the funeral, to my g/f has the clap, and I've now got it, and I've been in the hospital for 8 weeks....:rolleyes:

Good luck getting your $$ back.

WOOOOAAHHH... woah. I was just sent this link from a friend on the board. I have not gotten any Pm's or phone calls, I just checked my inbox and my old phone messages. I remember this deal for sure. The heads were packaged better than you describe but thats neither her nor there. And yes !! I did say I would refund you for them when I got them back. YES !! I did recieve them. Yes!! I sent you a personal check from PNC Bank $1,500 on November 22nd ! Now I just called my wife and she looked up our account online and the check was never cashed. It was sent to

Archie Anderson
32901 North IL Route 21
Libertyville, IL 69656

Now since it seems clear you have not cashed that check I am going to stop payment on it. send me a PM (private message through this board) and let me know if its ok that I send it in a priority mail slip that you must sign for.
Or you can call me 443-541-1372 If I don't answer.. LEAVE A MESSAGE ! I have a job, kids running around, a wife/ honey do list, It snows every other day it seems, cell phone laws, I can't hear crap when i'm in the shop working and so on.. I return all my calls. thank you.

Jason,

First let me say that I’m sorry for your loss.

Also, I know how crazy the Holidays are so I was waiting until after that passed but I did e-mail you on 12/21 and called several times with no response. I thought I left a message. You did answer once and hang up on me which gave me the impression you were avoiding me.

It looks like you were sending the refund to my work; however that zip code is way off.

Like I posted, I didn’t want to create drama, I just want to get this worked out.

I will send you a PM with the correct address.

Thanks..