PAIGING JASON WHITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasnt been on since Sunday. I sent him a PM asking him to respond in this thread.

ALblockT, unless you have proof to back that up, thats not needed here and Im going to remove it.

I haven't recieved any voicemails. I arranged to have your car car towed to you a few months ago and you decline the service.

I will call you today to find another way.

If only it was worth my time...
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

If only it was worth my time...
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Well if its not dont come in and make allegations without providing proof. Thats a nice way to get yourself a one way ticket to bantown.

Well if its not dont come in and make allegations without providing proof. Thats a nice way to get yourself a one way ticket to bantown.

Agreed! Jason has worked on my GN and my buddy's as well. He went over and above what he said he was going to do. He is a stand up guy and has become a good friend. Dude needs to keep his mouth shut with accusations like that!

It's not accusations when it's the truth I know it to be true because it was my car all black t is taking about. If ya ll have delt with MR White and he has been on the up and up then congratulations I met MR White back in 2003 as he was burning up the drag strip in his super fast t I ask around about him and he was highly recommended to build the trans in my 87 GN. So I set up an appointment and met MR White at his home near tupelo ms and showed him my car and the problems it had and it had many. MR White sat down and told me all the problems he seen with the car and some areas that I never noticed I was very eggar to get started on my car and get to the track and turn some fast times like MR White was He figured me a list of parts and his labor of the work I went and took out a loan on the car and paid MR White up front. I then went through truck driving school and took a job driving a truck. That took six weeks. As I started my new career I was anxious to get my car back and running some quick times but MR White became unreachable by phone and with my new career made it next to impossible to go by and see him at a decent hour. This went on for several months then I started calling his work and finally got to speak with him. His whole attitude and outgoing personality was completely different and he preceded to tell me that he was gonna take my car for the money I owed him. I said MR White I paid you up front he acted as if that whole transaction never happened so I changed my attitude because he was threatening to take away a car that I had spent my entire life trying to get so I told him give my car back or I would report it stolen The very next weekend I came home I went and got the police with the help of my bank that is now worried about the car as well and went to MR Whites house. No sign of him or my car so we together went to the police department to report it stolen But since our conversation over the phone MR White went and took out a mechanics lien out on the car so that blocked our theft report. We then for the next two years went through all the legal channels possible but never seen my car or money again. The car is still registered in my name and as far as the bank and I are concerned its a stolen car. But since MR White stayed one step ahead of me and betrayed my trust The bank was later forced by law the release the title to him. Most of you may consider that perfectly fine and legal and maybe you are right but I bet if you were in my shoes you would see things differently To all that have had good luck with him I am truly happy for you because he IS hands down one of the best but never forget that you too could get a knife in your back as I did. All black t knows all this to be true and so dose many others although they can not prove it they know it to be true but since it happened to me I CAN prove it

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

To the gentleman in the post trying to get his car back my personal advise to you would be to report it stolen if its not too late maybe yours can be saved and you never suffer then loss I have. To everyone I may have offended OTHER the Jason White I am sorry for that

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1376068685.841397.jpg

This way my car a week before it went to MR White
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1376068772.049478.jpg

This is the check I cashed to pay him

This isn't your thread and if you've got a beef with Jason I'd suggest that you start you own. If not I'm sure a vacation can be yours for just one more post.;)

Uhh m...you requested proof...I let him know ;-), and here it is. It is his post

BuickNut started this thread, and since that's the case, it shouldn't be hijacked by someone with a beef against Jason. This is one reason I hate the feedback section. People jump in and add their .02 on something that has nothing to do with them because they feel it's their right. Guess what, it isn't!:eek:

This is comical.. 10 years later

Like I told your friend in PM, there is way more to this story..

Truth, Jeremy brought me a car to build. It ended up being a pile of crap that needed alot more work than he wanted to put into it. He went to jail for who knows what. Months went by without any contact. He could not pay me. Which put me in a bind for my time/money/storage that I had invested. After a few months the bank came repo the car and that is when I found out he was in jail. I talked with Jeremy's Dad since Jeremy was in jail and he said he couldn't pay and to let it go. Bank didn't want to pay for my labor. They offered me the car for what was owed minus labor charges (mechanics lien). That's the truth. I did everything legally and with direct involvement from the bank where Jeremy took out a loan. I never heard from Jeremy again. If I had stolen anything, wouldn't I be the one in jail?

There's your truth.

Now, I'm sure I have left out some details but it has been 10 yrs.. I was never contacted by law enforcement or legal representation. In the end, Jeremy got over his head and couldn't pay because he went to jail and the bank wanted to settle and move on. I'm pretty sure the car is registered in someone elses name and not listed as stolen. Maybe some of our law enforcement members can look into the vin number and give a history.

Status
Not open for further replies.